Have you ever had a weird dream🌚?

Tell me ! 😆 all about it ! 🐲

Or what's the best dream you've ever had? 😊

Most Helpful Guy

• This morning I had a dream I was on an adventure with my close friends. Somewhere deep in the amazon. The setting took place in what appeared to be a swampy river. We found a relic, it was no more bigger than a closed fist. It had very intricate markings on it. Anyways the whole dream was about finding a certain place to put this relic to unlock something. We did manage finding this temple of some sort, after unlocking it we had released something terrible. Then I woke up.

Most Helpful Girl

• YES wf! This night actually
    WARNING: weird

My dad had one blue eye, and he said he had a demon in him. He said it was in the family, and I asked if he could like make items levitate etc, he said I could do it too.
    So I moved a pen (I know not really spectacular, but it moved) with my shadow.

And then when I wanted to ask dad about more things I saw a weird creature, running in to the hall. (You know, like in those horror scenes, You see something disappear, but don't know what it is?)

I opened the door and it was some kid, with a baby face, but two dark eyes, his mouth opened like Predator (Alien vs predator), with one left arm, and two arms on the right. looking a bit like Gollum from Lord of the rings, overall look wise.
    Then the moment I saw it, it let out a horrific scream, I froze and woke up

I love horror movies, but haven't watched one in a while, what is this?
    and I was enjoying moving that pen xD
    This is so unfair

• Thnx for MHO

And thnx for reminding me of this again...

What Guys Said 4

• yes, just yesterday, I had a dream about that girl from Zack and Cody ( Brenda Song) and me fooling around in bed.

• I had a super weird dream last night. It was a lot like Tim and Eric awesome show great job.

• It's embarrassing and really weird 😶?

• This is weird, I thought I was dreaming.

What Girls Said 4

• One bizarre dream that I recall was from a few years back, it was during my junior year in high school I was kind of stressed during a period of the school year. Anyway, I had a dream that I was trapped inside a supermarket really late at night... it was empty besides myself and a vampire and it was creepy af. This vampire was after me I remember running for my life and hiding in the freezer and under a register and everywhere I went it found me but it never actually got me it was just playing with me... I remember feeling like I wanted it to end and it just kept going on and on for what felt like hours it was very exhausting and strange. I had the worst anxiety when I woke up.

• I had a dream that when I went to the mall, all the animals from the pet store got loose and there was just a bunch of animals walking around and everyone was acting normal as fuck and I just kinda stood there watching like 'tf y'all doin? why is no one just TAKING them?" I ended up picking up every animal I could carry and running away

• Oh no! is that... molester moon in the title?

• I had a dream I lost my virginity to a merman and it was so horrible feeling, then I binged on tons of food in my dream [it was so good] and throughout the whole thing we were in some kind of empire and there was an evil queen out to get us [I think I got this dream because I was watching once upon a time a lot that week]