(Quiz) Where will you be in 10 years?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/bmw/can-we-guess-where-youll-be-in-10-years-2ard#.db3ARD02AG

You got: Traveling the World
You’ve always dreamed of leaving it all behind… and that goal gets closer every day! Keep dreaming, keep scheming, because your wanderlust lifestyle is on the horizon. Your future is filled with adventure.
(Quiz) Where will you be in 10 years?
Couldn't have asked for a better result 🌎

Most Helpful Guy

• LOOOOOL

You got: Struggling to Overthrow Our Robot Overlords

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...45c0e2f7f37287920-14.jpg

I’ve got some bad news: In 10 years, hyper-intelligent robots will enslave mankind and rule earth — or so they think. You will lead the resistance against the machines and free humans from oppression. Get ready. Your future is going to be epic.

Most Helpful Girl

• You got: Traveling the World

cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...8598-1114d86d0495-m.jpg

Ahah hopefully 🙏

What Guys Said 12

• Strange answer for me
    You got: Serving in a Political Office

You’re destined for leadership. It’s a tough job, but somebody has to do it — good thing you’re smart, capable, and dedicated to helping people. You are going solve the challenges of tomorrow. Better start building that voter base…

• I have no clue, and no one on here does as well. Life rarely turns out the way you plan. If you told 15 year old me I'd be living in Australia now, I'd look at you like you were on crack.

• You got: Struggling to Overthrow Our Robot Overlords

• You got: Serving in a Political Office

No fricken way.

Well, I have been thinking of this lately with all the crap going on in Washington.

• Can We Guess Where You’ll Be In 10 Years?

You got: Raising a Family

Jobs, friends, and fun are important, but nothing compares to the joys of parenthood. Children are the most rewarding and delightful thing on earth! Your future will be filled with love and life.

• probably dead.

lol what does that mean?

• The bone yard...

• If I wanted to go on buzzfeed I'd go on buzz feed!
    This is GAG!

• I'll most likely be dead. Don't need a quiz to tell me that. At the current moment I am kind of like the traveler one you have. I don't like to stay in one place too long and purposefully move large distances. I don't like being in one place for more than maybe a year.

What Girls Said 9

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...461843284c356e1353-0.jpg

• You got: Raising a Family

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...c7c2eeb900d453a07-14.jpg

I can dig it.

lol.. okay
    I like how on why you're single it's all by your choice
    like no i'm just ugly buzzfeed

• You got: Working Your Dream Job

Hard work pays off. And your hard work is going to pay off in the future. The path will be steep, but you’re going to keep climbing. You will reap the rewards of your dedication to success. Your future is going to be rewarding.

I'm just 2 and a half years away from finishing Law School. This survey is way off.

• You got: Traveling the World

You’ve always dreamed of leaving it all behind… and that goal gets closer every day! Keep dreaming, keep scheming, because your wanderlust lifestyle is on the horizon. Your future is filled with adventure. s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...fc781067c0fe4c535-13.jpg

Yayyy <3

• Raising a Family