(Quiz) How single are you?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/samstryker/how-single-are-you#.qrmN9KwZNE

You got: Really F*cking Single
Perk up, buttercup! Common thoughts that run through your head are “Why am I single?” or “How am I single?” and “When will I not be single anymore?” 95 percent of your day is spent thinking about how you are single or ways to not be single. But calm down, you’ll find your special someone… Someday. Maybe.
(Quiz) How single are you?

Most Helpful Guy

• You got: Crazy Cat Person Single

OK, so you may not own any cats, but that’s not the point. You’ve gotten a little too comfortable in your singledom. Maybe it’s time to pull on some pants and put yourself out there.
    ----
    BWAHAHAHAHHA
    HAHAHAHA
    hahaha
    haaa...
    ...
    ...
    That may actually be not that far from the truth...

Most Helpful Girl

• You got: Destined To Be Single

Take a deep breath, but don’t worry. Some things in life are certain: Death, taxes, and you being single. You were single when you emerged from your mother’s womb and entered this world and there is a very good chance you might die single. But you don’t let it get you down!

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...z-30689-1392167631-4.jpg

They literally gave me a small glimpse into the future and honestly I'm not bothered by it. *shrugs shoulders*

What Guys Said 7

• How Single Are You?

You got: Really Single

Don’t you worry child! Yeah, you’re not seeing anyone but it isn’t the end of the world. You may be one of your only friends who isn’t in a relationship, but you also try to put yourself out there. Dating may not be going so hot, but things have to get worse before they get better, right? RIGHT?

• You got: Perpetually Single

Hey there, champ! Being single to you is like breathing or falling asleep — it’s second nature. You sort of have forgotten that the story of your love life is all “Me, Myself & I” and just keep plugging away. Romance may one day be in the cards for you, but that seems like a vague and far-off destination.

• You got: Crazy Cat Person Single

• You got: Single And Loving It

In your eyes, singledom isn’t a state but a journey. All the games, flirtation, and dates are part of the adventure that is being single. One day you’ll be tied down, so you’re making the most of your time as a free bird.

-

Meh, s'pose it's true. I really can't be bothered to actively start looking for a girlfriend, thus I'm single. So be it. I'll keep living my life the way I like to do it, and maybe one day I'll find someone.

• How Single Are You?

You got: Suddenly Single Serial Dater

Normally a steady dater, you might be in between relationships, but just for now. Being single is a foreign concept for you, and the novelty wears off fast. It’s really a matter of if and not when you’re off the market.

• I got "Perpetually Single".

• i'm not sre

What Girls Said 7

• You got: Destined To Be Single

well that's depressing :'(

• You got: Really F*cking Single
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...z-13387-1392167706-4.jpg

• You got: Suddenly Single Serial Dater

^^Not all that far off. Broken engagement.

• You got: Single And Loving It

I probably got the happy one because I'm not single lol

• You got: Destined To Be Single

(Argh the title hurts..)

• Got the same as you :p

• Same result as you asker