How many times have you dropped your phone?

I've dropped my phone 3 times 😓 luckily it's got a good as phone case..

• 1-3
  • 4-6
  • 7-9
  • 10+

Most Helpful Guy

• I am not sure. I have often used it in bed and gone to sleep and then found in the morning it is on the floor because it has dropped off my bed. I am like O my gosh hope its ok because my phone is very new so I am very protective of it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh boy, story time!

I don't carry a purse, so my phone lives in my pocket. It doesn't have a case because it needs to be slim.

I took my daughter to Hershey Park (amusement park, roller coasters etc for my non American friends :) ) and we got on this ride. I buried the phone in my pocket and had the full force of my butt on it. Well, this coaster had cork screw after cork screw, but I felt the phone in my pocket.

The very last cork screw was half of a turn, then it shot you back upright. This kid directly behind me says, "I just saw a phone fly past me!" I didn't even have to check, I knew it was mine, lol.

Thanks to him saying that, I gave exact location to lost and found. I figured it was in a million pieces, it had fallen out about 30 feet above ground, over concrete, with no case.

They found it. It was in one piece, working fine, and only some scuffing to the edges of the phone. Screen intact!!!

I had just got the phone two weeks prior as a replacement for the one that fell out of my hand at waist level and despite no damage outside, refused to work any more.

You never know what falls will disintegrate a phone and which won't!

• Omg! I cringed! 😖 can't believe it flew out though! I guess it wanted to go for a ride to 🙈🙊

• Have you priced replacement smart phones? You can buy a computer cheaper!!! Yikes. Lol.

• I know! Luckily I haven't gotten to that point *knocks on wood* but they cost an arm and a leg to get fixed 😓

What Guys Said 25

• WHERE IS THE OPTION FOR ZER0 ?
    I never dropped my phone. Never ever. Not even in the dreams. I'm very protective boyfriend. I utterly take care of her. And I keep her naked (no case). Yeah she's wearing screen guard tho. 💕

• Way too many times to count lol good thing the screen hasn't cracked :D
    You ever drop it on your face as you're laying down in bed? haha

• That's my life right there, haha.

• Don't even start about the phone dropping on my face 😐 a good handful of times. Just out of no where 😊📱✨💫😟😳😫😖 lol

• I keep picking up the pieces and put it back together. Strange, I've accumulated enough bits left over to make another phone...

• When I had a flip phone, countless times. Since I got a smart phone, I've never dropped it (knock on wood)

• *knocks on wood to* I hope you don't drop your smart phone. Have you got a good case? Just in case? Lol (pun intended)

• Is this a day or ever - I drop my phone at least once a day

• I don't usually buy new cellphone every year. I can have my cellphone for +5 years, during those 5 years i can drop it between 1-5 times only.

And i'm not lying

• About 1-3 times i managed to drop it like a years time

• Probably 10+ or more

• The one I currently have or the one I broke? I'm horrible at walking and texting at the same time but I do it anyway.

• At least once a day. My phone has gotten so cracked that I stopped caring a long time ago, haha.

• What the heck dude?

• If you got a problem with me take it up with me. Don't ignore it be a coward. You got something to say, say it. I have no idea what your pissed off about I ain't got time to think and wonder what it is. I didn't do anything. If you wanna tell me Id be willing to listen but this being pissed off for no reason of my knowledge ain't worth my time

• So far, A is enough but... yeah it happens to me too :-(
    Clumsy me :o :o

• Trying to prevent myself from dropping it anymore 😫

• Haha maybe a riban to your pulse or around your neck?
      Or pack your mobile in bubble foil so that even when it falls it will fall on a cushion :D

• I lost count after my drop test. Luckily tough jacket maxx case has kept it safe

• I drop mine all time! It's ridiculous. And I have kids who think it's a toy so they drop it a lot too. Luckily it hasn't broke yet.

• Never dropped my phone yet! I love it to death.. And i keep mine nekkid because i love how it looks.

• About 4-6 times don't know the exact amount

• I buy a new phone every time I drop an old one.

• Never in my life! The one time it fell out my hand I caught it!

• Nonce

Cuz I DON'T HAVE A PHONE

• Where's the zero option?

• No!!! I don't believe you!!! I'll leave this up for when you do drop your phone LOL

• i have dropped Many time.10 Plus times.

• I woud say 1 time per week lol.

• Once per week? Omg! 🙈

• Yes that's it! 3310 phones, I wonder if they sell them on eBay. They might be there for like $20 😱

• Yeah, they are everywhere, and nokia have similar models.

• Haven't dropped my latest buy even once ;)

• All the time but it never cracked until my brother got to it

• Too many times. I throw it around on purpose. I also do accidentally drop it, maybe A.

What Girls Said 25

• Definitely more than 10. I've dropped it uncountable times. I'm very clumsy when it comes to valuable things, I drop everything. As a result, half of my phone's screen is very cracked, but I've gotten used to it, doesn't even bother anymore. But I do feel extremely bad for hurting my baby like that 😞

• It's come to the point where you aren't bothered getting the cracked screen fixed now?

• Yeah.. it'd be too expensive. I'd rather just save money for a new one.

• The first time I dropped my phone, it fell in the toilet. When I got a new one, I was holding loads of things, thought it was my black purse and dropped it which broke it. My current phone is lighter and nicer. I got a case for it but I drop it without the case and it survives. My phone falls are humorous tbh.

• Lol maybe they are just trying to practice some somersaults or something

• definitely more than 10, but I'm not the clumsy type with it either. i love my case lol.

• I have no idea since i didn't keep count. I have had it for a year and a half. I actually dropped it in the street tonight while off with a couple of friends. Luckily, I have a great case that has protected it each time it was dropped.

• I've actually tried to catch mine in mid air, but epically failed, which probably made the fall worse for the phone lol

• mum reflexes! haha

• Yes, indeed. Lol!

• Current phone? More than 5 times for sure, how many, that I couldn't remember clearly. Thankfully I put tempered glass screen protector tho, otherwise the screen would've crack a long time ago xD

• I have the tempered glass too!!! Hehe I don't want to drop my phone anymore lol 😭 but they are all accidents 😓

• Ikr they're all accidents 😭😭 I can't even remember the countless time I've accidentally dropped it on my face 🙈🙉🙊

• OOOMGGGG! Don't get me started on that one! They freaking bloody hurt! 😖😭 haha

• I can't remember the exact number of times, but it hasn't been too often thankfully. Let's hope I don't jinx myself by saying that.

• Knock on wood!!! 😅

• Ahhahaah OMGGGG! 😫 excruitating pain for what feels like 3 minutes but really is a couple of seconds lol

• Yeahhh, pretty much, hahaha. I had to keep asking myself if that really just happened... and then I felt the pain remind me that it did, in fact, happen.

• I'm a very good client at the local phone shop here. This year alone I have been washing one in the machine (I forgot in my jeans), another felt down on the concrete from the third floor and the third was forgotten on the train. I only buy very cheap ones.

• About 4 times, significantly less than most people I know. It usually just drops on the carpet, so it's fine. But once, a few months ago, I cracked my screen for the first time by dropping my phone screen-down on the pavement. I had a flip case on it, but it was open because I was using my phone.

• I shit you're not. I was so scared everytime it fell. almost all these times, my heart just stopped beating until I flip it over and say "okay, thank god, it's alright "
    Especially I hate it when I throw my iPhone on the bed and it decides to flip over, fall down, kills a cat and falls outside my Window, kills a person and then it dies! Just hate these moments so much! Just hate 'em! 😂😒😂😛

• I drop my phone at least once a day.

• for me its 10+ am way too clumsy

• Oh no! 😋 have you got a good case on it babe? Or just not bothered by it?

• Oh noo!! To much contact with the ground 😳😋 R. I. P Samsung Galaxy Y 😭👼🏽

• :'( :'( :'(

• 3 Times.. 😁

• i have dropped it at least 5 times androids are fantastic because it has a cheap phone case i bought on ebay but it has not cracked #teamandroid

• Just a few times. I would say probably 1-3. I have an Otterbox on it, so no damage.

• i don't keep mine in a case and i've dropped in at least 10 times

• I'ave lost track over the years. Yes it still works.

• Like all the time.

• Quite a lot but it still works

• Too many times and i bought it a few weeks ago. I need to get ny screen fixed 😭

• My current new phone I think once

• Too many to remember

• Too many times... Usually at home on the carpet though. I seem to be more clumsy at home

• Many many times lol. Im surprised its not cracked.

• Thank goodness for Otterbox... that's all I'm saying. lol

• 10+ 20+ 30+... and counting!
    Still works! xD

• Oh wow 😅

• 'Hello, everyone! This is Gee Gee with another Phone Wrecking Workout!'

• Haha 😂