Ever heard of... MINDING YOUR OWN BUISNESS GAGers?

People on here need to stop worrying about what other people post

Most Helpful Guy

• Hahaha 😂
    I think someone had been rude with you here😜 i think you should not care like i don't care... if someone's rude with me here on his opinions to my question i say thanks to them instead... chapter closed 😊👌

Most Helpful Girl

• ... if we dont then what's the point of being here?

unless u mean something else?

• I mean like... why report and remove my question I was just curious and confused... a I said to other people

• uhuh. well i haven't seen it but maybe it didn't meet some sort of requirement. questions can be taken down if the admin see that it doesn't correspond with 'gag rules' lol.

What Guys Said 11

• Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that the whole point of the website? Questions, answers, and comments? I could be wrong I've only been on this site for like 4 years at least.

• If you're confused about why people
    reports things you've posted, I'd like
    to direct you in the directions of our FaQ
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq

In it, you can find our posting guidelines
    they show you the rules of posting. ^.^

• Uh that's the whole purpose of this website I mean I could be wrong but I've only been on this site for close to or over 2 years and have close to 15,000 opinions.

If you do not like it then I am sorry but it's not going to change.

• What other people post IS our business.

This is an online community where people SHARE each other's thoughts and opinions.

'Posts' are here for everyone to see.

• Then don't post it. Wat?

• This is so superficial and obvious I don't even see why it needs to be stated. Might as well ask "Have you ever heard of NOT BEINGAN ASSHOLE?"

Um... yes captain, we have. Now what?

• Anything anyone posts on here becomes a public question if they post it. That means anybody who chooses to answer unless it is specified by gender or anon is blocked can answer it

• I thought that was purpose of site.

• If you want people to stop worrying about their own businesses, why the fuck bother asking them questions in the first place.

• (their own) = (your) mistake correct*

• No no people who don't answer the question report it it's just fucking stupid

• How can you know if someone who reported the question didn't answer it? And some moderator just removed your question because he thought it offends the rules.

• Isn't that the whole point of this website though?

• Well I mean like stop reporting stuff if it has nothing to do with you...

• You come here with intent to get help your doing good but just to come on here
    looking for someone to get your dick or pussy off for you is really no place ,

• That's not what I was doing! Can a girl ask one question without being called a whore!!!

What Girls Said 6

• Well... I was under the impression that that was what the point of this site was. People post things for others to see and comment on...

• When you post it on here you're making it our business. Try again.

• That's the purpose of this site is it not?

• Isn't this what GAG is about? We're here to help people with their questions, problems, insecurities... Basically it's minding other people's business.

• Exactly... I had one question because I was confused and curious and then people were saying I just wanted attention... I just wanted answers

• Because it makes me upset that somebody reported my question... I was just curious

• ... kay.

Doesn't GAG let you know the reason though?

• Ditto.

.

.

• True that! Some people just need to mind their own business!

• Lol. After reading all the opinions and you get to this one...

*Awkward*