Of all the places you have lived or visited, what was the one you like the best? Why?

The best places I've ever visited are Nashville Tennessee and Charleston South Carolina. Charleston is just a very pretty and Historic area. Nashville just has so much culture and big city life.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• The place I'm living in now, Brisbane, Australia. An upcoming city with a young population, perfect size for a city with easy access. I love the weather as well. I'm so happy hear 😄

What Girls Said 2

• I'd say Seattle, Washington. I love the rain and I only remember positive things from living there. Second would be Milan, Italy although the summer got a bit too hot. Brussels, Belgium was also beautiful.

Nashville and Charleston were nice, btw! I like the architecture better in the latter, though.

• Charleston is awesome! Nashville is very metro though

• Yeah, I usually go through Gastonia and the loop

• That would help! I haven't been there in a few years, though.

• Cap d'Agde in the south of France. A naturist resort that made me feel so free!

What Guys Said 2

• I was in Madrid, Spain in July and I really enjoyed it.

• Montreal, Quebec. It was an amazingly beautiful city and I got the VIP treatment because it was for my make a wish :P Had a private bus and got to see the Canadiens play the Leafs, it was an absolutely fantastic trip.. I'd love to go back.