Who wants Hillary Clinton to atone for per actions, and go to jail?

I for one thinks she needs to be in jail within the immediate future. She is one of the most shady political characters that we've had in a while. This is including the facts, and not subjective opinions.

• Yes! Put her in prision.
  • No, leave her be.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I definitely think she should be held accountable for her actions. I don't like Hillary Clinton at all but my answer has nothing to do with how I personally feel about her. I just think that politicians are not above the law and they should be held responsible for the things they do wrong, just like average citizens are.

• Very true, and she of all people lives wealthy due to a charity that pays for her style of life.

What Girls Said 1

• Exactly what has she done to warrant jail time?

• She emailed classified material through her personal email that was not secure, and not with a. gov account. Therefore breaking CIPA, and falling under jurisdiction of breaking said laws that have deemed the attention of the FBI. She always broken USC 17 by removing content which was needed in a legal case (AKA whipping her server via digital scrambling). She did this with the intent of saying that she removed the content on her server to remove her personal emails, but she did not submit all the emails that were deemed work, or classified related. Which led to a further investigation, and now the discovery that she lied to the courts about her involvement with particular classified material. Leading back to her over all case as she is now seen as untrustworthy.

• Source, please. I'd like to read the article myself.

• Absolutely, here you go.
      nymag.com/.../hillary-clinton-legal-emailgate.html
      mediamatters.org/.../204913
      www.opposingviews.com/.../judge-chides-state-department-over-clinton-email-delays

Each of those articles include a little piece to the puzzle. The first starts explaining what she was negligent for, and the possibility of the outcome. The second goes over what the facts and myths. Which lead to the understanding that at least 2-3 emails were suppose to be deemed classified, and also the fact that her protocols standards of answering, and sending emails detailed with certain information was breached by her sending out 1 in particular email that should have been marked Classified, but even though it wasn't. It can still fall under her breaking the policy due her being informed of specific material that is classified whether or not it's stamped classified. The last link includes a delayed time frame to which they later discovered that she had whipped the server clean during the request period. Breaking CIPA 18.

What Guys Said 6

• She is a Clinton and she does what Clintons do. Clintons feel the rules do not apply to them. When they're asked for evidence they destroy it, hide it with an attorney and stonewall. The best punishment for her is to deny her your vote.

Put her in prison? Who would you pick for a cellmate?

• Uh hell yeah, put her in jail that women has done a lot of horrible things that she needs to atone for and I do not want that crazy women becoming president, we're screwed if that happens.

• A lot of corrupt politicians need to go behind bars and she is at the top 5 of the list in my opinion

• As long as she doesn't freakin' become the Democratic Presidential candidate, I'm okay if she doesn't go to jail.

• Oh she very much could be though sadly. I'm thinking it could up being Hillary vs Trump. Now that would be quite the show.

• all politicians are shady..

• I don't care if she goes to jail but I'd rather she were not entrusted with public office.