How to get my body thick like this when I have fast metabolism?

Not like thick fat but slim thick

My body is like this but when I eat it doesn't add to my whole body it just goes to my stomach when I'm full and I eat A LOT. Does this have something to do with me not finishing puberty yet?

Most Helpful Guy

• Genetics can play a part. You can't work or eat to get big hips. It's your body structure. You can always squat to get big thighs and booty... eat your proteins, good carbs, and you're set.

• If I can't do what I wanted then I'll just go with what your saying

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all, the first body type is not "fat". It's more curvy than fat. And, why do you want to gain weight? I bet you look great the way you are.

• I never said that the first picture was fat. I was saying that I wanted a body like it

• I'm not talking about you asker. I'm talking about these people saying it's fat. I think it looks nice. Just increase your calorie intake and go to the gym to tone up, then you should get that body. Don't listen to these people I think it looks great.

What Guys Said 5

• I would be inclined to let nature take its course and see how your body develops. You may still have a fast metabolism and your frame doesn't have a thick look. No point in making decisions till you know what way your body will go.

• I suggest you stay reasonably thin while you're young. You will put weight on as you get older, and in time you will wish you could lose it!!

• Sorry to burst your bubble but you don't actually eat as much as you think you do. You think you eat a lot because your appetite is small. You need to stretch out your stomach. I suggest downloading one of those apps that count calories and figure out how much you need to gain weight. Eat as normal for a few days and see if you REALLY eat a lot, then work on eating more but adding more to your servings etc

• Forget what those others are asking like "Why would you want to change" etc. Strive for the body type that YOU want, not what these strangers on the internet want.

• And I do that every time my family eats out

• Okay, okay. To prove whether or not you have a small appetite or you just have a fast metabolism, download "FitDay" or some other calorie counting app and start counting your calories and find out how much you really eat. After about a few days to a week, calculate how much calories you NEED to eat per day to gain weight and compare that to your recordings of how much you DO eat.

• both bodies are fine xD why would you want to change?

• It just seems like bigger thighs and a nice butt or bust is attractive

• it´s both attracive. some may like one of both more but why would you change according what people could like. your personality is important. your body changes nothing.

• Despite what feminists have told you, big is not beautiful. Don't try to get thick.

What Girls Said 1

• Why would you want to be fat?