What are your sleeping habits?

Do you have a set time you go to bed? Do you wake up early or late or at nights?

What are your sleeping habits?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• My sleeping schedule is nonexistent. ^.~

First of all, I couldn't even consider going to bed
    untill at the very least, it's ~3:00am.

I also don't sleep everyday anymore
    it's caused by a long time of.. not sleeping.

Also, if I do fall asleep, I can sleep no more
    than 4½ hours top, and that is after I've woken
    up, and attempted to go back to sleep..

It just won't work.

Ow how my mother must've gone
    through hell, when I was little. ^.~

What Girls Said 7

• I don't have a set bedtime, especially right now while I'm not working. If I am working, I do try to be in bed by midnight to 1AM, but that doesn't always work out as well as I'd hoped. If I can sleep without alarms, I'll get six to seven hours. It may be less than that if I have to wake up early.

• Pretty much just like me. If I don't have to, I won't try and force any schedule on myself. If I will, then it's a 50/50 thing of it working lol

• Usually, I'm up by 9:00-10:00 am most days, no matter when I went to bed. Every now and then, that'll change.

• I usually go to bed kind of early and wake up early. Typically, I go to sleep around 10:30-11 PM and wake up around 7:30-8 AM :)

• I sleep when I can't stay awake Any longer, and sleep till I wake up

• I usually turn in by 9.00, 10.00 pm at the latest. Then again I'm up by 5.00 am at the latest in the morning for work.

• Fucking awful, that's what. Usually fall asleep around 6 am or later. Wake up anywhere from 11 to 4 pm.

• I usually get to sleep around 3am and wake up at like 11am lol

• i wake up really early.

What Guys Said 3

• Pretty bad. Every night it's a constant battle between sleep and the internet. smh.

• I don't have a set time to go to bed. I go to bed anywhere between 10pm to 1 am and I make it a point to sleep at least 6hrs a day no matter what it may be

• I was up around 6am every morning and I try to be in bed by 10pm