Cat Lovers Vs Dog Lovers!!! Vote?

Grumpy cat <3

Cat Lovers Vs Dog Lovers!!! Vote ?

Boo

I LOVE BOTH BOO and GRUMPY CAT <3!!

TELL ME WHY YOU LOVE CATS OR LOVE DOGS!!

OH MY hahah I FORGOT TO ADD A POLL :( faceplam !!!

Most Helpful Guy

• I love both, because both are so cute. Dogs are a friend for life. They will play with you and always be there. Cats are there for you on lonely cold nights and are very chill.

What Guys Said 12

• I have 5 cats.

One worships me whenever I'm sitting on the couch. She will sit there and purr at me for hours without my so much as touching her.

One follows me around the house "talking" to me the whole time. It's as though he's unloading the worries of the day. He's the peacemaker, the emotional guardian of the house. Whenever there is conflict between the other cats, he's the one smoothing it out.

One greets me every time I see her. She's the first in my bed when I wake up. She is the gentle, quiet presence & the snuggler when the bedroom is cold.

One is a bit of a neurotic freak. Hey, one out of five ain't bad.

One is new to our house having just been rescued at the humane society. He is learning who he can trust, where sun shines in the middle of the day and where all the neat hiding spots are. He's the biggest of the 5, but retains the sensibility of a kitten. Not a bad addition to our household.

On the other hand...

A few years ago, we still had a dog.
    This is my experience of him:
    - sits in his chair and licks his balls, and licks his balls, and. licks. his. balls...
    - barks at pedestrians on the city sidewalks
    - trades barks with the dog down the street
    - howls back at any sirens (we live close to a hospital so the sirens come at all hours)
    - eats underwear out of the laundry as well as any garbage he can get his paws on. (He was clever about opening the lid on the bathroom trash bin - think used feminine hygiene products.)
    - oh, and he vomited a rabbit's ass on our living room rug

You can tell by my stories that I'm a cat person who for years had to tolerate a dog.

• Dogs become attached to their "families". They will run to greet you. Miss you when you are gone. Protect you against others. Follow you around.

Most cats don't care if you are there or gone until they get hungry. Walk in the door and they are nowhere to be found (unless they are hungry). They sure aren't going to protect you.

And once outside cats will stalk and kill birds

Dogs for the Win!!!

• Cats are cute from a distance, but dogs are inherently superior in this regard.

www.smalldogbreedsdb.com/.../...ranian-2.jpg-0.jpg

• Felines and Birds of prey has always held
    a place in my heart.. I often use them as images
    of myself, in my everyday life.

And as such, I would pick the cat.

But even if I say that..
    a dog is my pet, at this moment. ^.^

• 0|0
  • I love both they are precious i can't choose one over the other ,

• No women luver? I craii :/

• The cat army shall reign supreme!
    Imagine what cats are thinking of us right now: "Look at these morons, arguing over bullshit"

• I hate both of them equally!

• cats ftw.

I hate dogs cuz of thier barking and those little dogs are the worst.

• I like both but cats are my favourite.

• I like cats, I like them the way you like a beautiful object or a baby.

I love dogs, I love them the way you love the guy next to you in the foxhole who you know wouldn't think twice about charging out under a hail of bullets to drag you to the medevac helicopter.

What Girls Said 5

• I like both but I mostly dogs but I can't believe @TheGrumpyCat didn't comment on this yet because that is a picture when he was a kitty, lol :)

• Cat lover but non pet owner right here!!!

• It's to bad you can't place a poll in the updates. Now back to the question I'm more of a dog lover.

• Both!
    I like them both!

• i love them both! but mostly dogs.