What’s the definition of “GAG Veteran”and “GAG newbie” according to you?

Copyin from another post of mine….

“GAG started on March of '07
now it's August of '15

101 months in total

101/3 = 33.66

if u belong to da 1st 33.66 months (03/07 till 12/09) u r considered a GAG veteran
if u belong to da 2nd 33.66 months (01/10 till 09/12) u r considered somewhere in da middle
if u belong to da 3rd 33.66 months (from 10/12 and on) u r considered a GAG newbie

^that's how it works... when did u join?”

Or I shall add…. instead of months add da total # of GAG members.. say there r 3 million GAGers in total currently

If u belong to da 1st million u r considered a GAG veteran

If u belong to da 2nd million u r considered somewhere in da middle

If u belong to da 3rd million u r considered a GAG newbie

Most Helpful Girl

• So I'll have to wait another 3 years or so to even be in the middle.. :(

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess I'm not a veteran after all :P

All those 5 years have been for naught!

What Girls Said 7

• Omg here we go again. Just wondering- why are you so obsessed with becoming a quote on quote "veteran"? When you think about it in the beginning ages of GAG there was onto a few hundred or so people there (let's just say). And out of those few hundred some are bound to leave. But more and more will come. But the more that come some of your "veterans" are going to leave. Think of it like one of those things you use to drain spaghetti. It starts off with a ton of water and spaghetti, right? But soon enough as it shakes a little the water starts to fall out and all that's left is the spaghetti, or in your case the veterans. So what I'm trying to say out of all the people who started GAG before 12/09 most of them are probably gone, meaning there are little to no veterans in GAG according to your chart.

• "Just wondering- why are you so obsessed with becoming a quote on quote "veteran"? "

^i always had this wid any site i've been a part of it... i wanted to be there from da start LOL
      see it as a video-game... u've gotta play da game from da start... not start it after some certain point... u won't get da full xperience u know...

". So what I'm trying to say out of all the people who started GAG before 12/09 most of them are probably gone, meaning there are little to no veterans in GAG according to your chart."

^then how about 1/3 veterans,1/3 middles and 1/3 newbies?

anyway as long as their account's still active... they r considered members anyway so i count 'em ;)

• see? u wanted me to see go mad once... there u go... once time machines be available it'll happen ;p

• Omg 😂😂😂

• Technically veteran since my old account was started in 2009, but deleted later.
    This one in 2012.
    So in the middle i guess lol.

• if it doesn't xist anymore and it's mentioned as "not active anymore"... then sorry but u lost it...

• I joined in April. Definitely a newbie.

• only? thought for a year at least... and ya sorry but... very newbie :'(

• Holy cow.. you and I joined the same day coco.. just realized that. Stop following me coco XD

• Veteran - someone who has been on here for years
    Newbie - recently joined

• By your scale, I guess I am a newbie. I joined in December 2014.

• ummm... ya u r sorry :(

no worries though... i'm a newbie as well even if i'm here 2 years and 3 months :|

• by your scale most of us are newbies.

• 1/3 not most

always 1/3 would be da newbies...1/3 da middle ones and 1/3 da veterans

• still as long as their accounts r active they count

• I can't really see there being 1/3 of GAG members being here that long.

• Iv been a member since 11/23/2014

What Guys Said 5

• Does it matter?

• do u have any reason to respond to questions u have nothing to say by postin opinions like "does it matter?"/"y should i care?"

if u don't have anything to say just skip this question... for god's sake please stop!!!

• even if i block u then u wouldn't stop this massive spammin... if u respect yerself at least for a little bit and respect others then u'd stop on yer own..

wot i'm tryin to say's u have NO respect at all... neither for yerself nor for others... just gain some... it's essential trust me...

• I am definitely a newbie by your scale - I joined in March 2015 - I am not a fan of calendar awards of merit - My respect is earned based on your input to the site it doesn't matter if you are here 5 weeks or 5 years.

• Well I joined GaG in the first half
    of 2012. So.. yeah. ^.^

• I'll always be a noobie XD

• 2009 here so where is my freakin cookie?

• it says 2014

• nope

• Ahh just seems like it :P