Do you want kids right now?

Just wondering... Because some people on this website sound desperate to have babies but they're lonely so they can't. (Because they're shy and have difficulty talking to women/men)

• Yes
  • No
  • What kind of a question is this

Most Helpful Guy

• I want kids for sure, but currently I'm single and my life situation would make it difficult, but if I had a girlfriend and she got pregnant at any time I would be very happy, and we would find a way. But honestly finding love is what I'm focusing on currently, kids come later.

Most Helpful Girl

• I reallyy want a baby boy! I miss carrying a baby, changing diapers, watching them take their first step or stand up for the first time, the cute smile they gave, heck even the cries. I miss comforting babies, dancing with them, and just hugging them and dressing them up and omg the list goes on and on.

I miss it alll!

They grew up way too fast and now I don't have any babies to tale care of. It sucks.

I keep watching baby videos and aghhhhh! They are just soo freaking adorable!!!

What Guys Said 14

• Duda.
    If I am having kids , I am raising them right and I can't raise them right with what I have at this moment.
    Don't have the means , and definitely not the time.
    I'll come back in 10 years and see how it goes lol

• Do I want kids? Yes.
    Right now? No. ^.~

I'd love to have children of my own
    at some point, but now is not the time.

• I don't want kids ever, so no.

• Too Young for having kids, sorry

If there is choice that i could choose B & C, that will be my vote

• Yes, you described me. Of course, i couldn't get married and have kids if i could have a normal romantic relationship like normal people do, because i'm still a student. But, still, i'd love to have kids the first chance i get.

• I definitely hope to have kids in the future but maybe not just yet. I have to Finnish college first.

But it would be great to be a father!

• Not right now no

• A lot of people go through this baby fever in their late 20s (especially women) and desperately want a baby. Some women even have it as early as 16 or seventeen. I want a kid one day, but I can't right now.

• I feel a big wish of beeing father since i was 21 years old.
    I like a lit of children, spend time witth and help raising them, im definetely a man with a strong wish of having a nice family, hope i can make it someday...

• I'd like have a ltitle me running around one day. Give hI'm or her the opportunities i never got. Marry a sexy wife and have sex all the time. Dominate my career and put my dent in this world.

• I don't ever want them in my life.

• ok ı want, come hereeeee ;)

• Not now few years later

• I don't make enough or have enough free time to care for a kid at the moment. Come back in like 5 years and ask that.

• This website will be gone I think

• Eh it's been around for around 8 years I think it can survive another 5.

What Girls Said 12