If you had 24 hours to live what would you do?

I don't know there's many things i would do!

What would you do?

• Nothing
  • Lots of things!
  • Cry
  • EVERYTHING!

Most Helpful Guy

• I want spend 24 hours to let my relatives know and get letters out in mail to them
    and just give them all a piece of my mind , I have lot of drama in my family they
    are also toxic as well they can make trouble and they live for trouble instead of
    living a peaceful life ,

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Tell my parents all the things I've been holding in for a really long time as to not make our relationship worse.
    2. Punch or slap some certain people, depending what kind of a mood I'm in.
    3. Grab my best friend and fly to another state to meet a close online friend of mine.
    4. Spend the rest of the time spending all of our money on both expensive foods we've never had and cheap foods we love and doing nothing besides talking and laughing and eating.

What Guys Said 5

• Chicks.

I would go around campus and ask every nice-looking chick I see if they are looking for a friend with benefits, then ask if they're ready at the moment. There's like 500-700 girls here so maybe one would say yes. Right?

• Write lots of stuff down. Like messages to friends, teachers, etc. And instructions on what to do with my stuff. Stop my family from crying like a bunch of weaklings. Then curl up on the sofa with tea in my mug, and watch a Studio Ghibli film. :)

• Just cry:))))

• VEGIS baby

• I'd spend the rest of the day doing nothing. It would be so relieving.

What Girls Said 1

• I would try to spend it with those closest to me. Hopefully we can do something fun, I'd rather leave them with a positive memory.