Is it weird to plan your wedding when your not even engaged?

I already know the venue I want, my budget, how many guests will come, the exact date and the theme. Im not even engaged? Is this weird? I do have a boyfriend who has no idea im thinking about this hahha. We do talk about moving in and starting a family together tho so of course we gotta have a wedding too! Its just i want it five years from now in 2020 whenwe are stable enough:) Im already starting my guest list 😋

• Yes, kinda weird and creepy😳
  • No, you're just a girl😋

44

Most Helpful Guy

• I am going to a halfway point between A and B - I would say don't get caught up too much in the future, take the time to enjoy the present.

Most Helpful Girl

• All I thought when I read this is "Don't count your chickens before they hatch." You're planning for and around something that isn't a sure thing.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• No, I've done it before too haha

• Very weird but all girls have that shit in their head since they turn 8 years old

• you have direction.

What Girls Said 3

• a bit weird.. but i think many girls do it.. i am just not one of them.. so maybe i am weird,.. :/

• it's what you want in the future

• Yeah I am sure u can count how many people in ur funeral