What would you do if Jesus Christ returned to Earth as Supreme Overlord with an army of flying super humans behind his back?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like he's returning as the wicked witch of the west

Most Helpful Guy

• It's gonna happen and he'll be kicking major ass. No sinful thing will be left standing. Be afraid. Be very afraid. Read Revelation.

What Girls Said 1

• Well i would be jelous of not havig their power so i would train and destroy them all so i would be the most powerful on the earth.

What Guys Said 8

• I'd ask him why he had Ananias and his wife killed. Acts 5 http://biblehub.com/niv/acts/5.htm

• Dear World,
      Religion is like a penis. It's fine to have one and it's fine to be proud of it, but please don't whip it out in public and start waving it around... and PLEASE don't try to shove it down my or my child's throat.
      Do not start writing laws with it.
      Do not think with it.
      Sincerely, tired of hearing your religious guff

• nicely said

• I'd lose my mind.

• Be very surprised

• Probably ask for the way to heaven.

• I'd be like "Waddup?"

• I'd question him to make sure it was actually jesus.

• He'll do a miracle? What if he turned the sun blue, that would be awesome.

• But you wouldn't take his word for it?

• Hell no, you can't trust humans so I'm certainly not trusting the first being that says he's jesus..

• Repent duh

• I'd be extremely surprised.