Should I move to my native country or not?

Now that I graduated from high school. I find it boring to be living here. I been thinking of moving to my native country in Colombia. but I own a cat and I don't want to leave him under the care of my brother and dad because I feel he will feel lonely since he's more attached to me. But on the other hand I find my life to be boring here where I live. What should I do? 😭😭😭 can't decide

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you plan on going to college? If so, then you should stay. If not, you're bound to do whatever you feel.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I think you should. If you are not satisfied with your life in the particular country you're located, you should move. Are you financially stable to do so?
    Would you be up to take such a huge risk?
    Is there anyone who can help you out?

• Yeah I have family in Colombia and I can stay with them ☺️

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Is your cat the only thing keeping you there?
    What about taking it with you?

• Yeah and I was thinking about that but my cat seems to get scare in new places and I'm afraid he will run away

• Every cat is like that. Not saying it's not the most awesome cat in the world, but can't base your decisions in life on a cat.