Admin can you do something about the Gag girls here bullying the male users (Make me a top mod)?

Literally all the Gag girls call me a loser, fag, trash, waste of sperm or some other sick shit just because I go against the feminist ways. This is passive aggressive bullying and verbal abuse.

If we men make a topic debate false rape against men the gager girls attack us
If we make a topic expressing our depression once again gager girls attack us men
If we try to explain the biology of mating we men are called sexist

Here on Gag we men can't say anything that goes against feminist teachings. We basically can't say anything negative about female nature without being attacked by a group of gag girls. Fuck man this is getting annoying. There is NO debating going on.

Women stop it NOW! Being a bully isn't cool, being a thug isn't cool, verbally abusing men isn't cool.

MEN SPEAK UP! NO MORE BULLYING! STOP THE GAG GIRLS! Brothers you are not alone.
The first step is REMOVING female MODS. They must not be allowed to abuse their power. Secondly add MORE males like me.

As a Mod I'll see to it bullying women are put in their place. They'll get what's coming to them. So Admin MAKE ME A MOD! I'm the only one that can save this site from those evil thug girls.

I will bring justice and order back! For my men, my brothers. Vote Aeon as mod!!!

• Make Aeon a mod. He is noble, logical and a great powerful user.
  • Nope, Female and not supporting this.
  • Not Sure

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol that's not how moderation works on this site at all. You can look at the posting guidelines at http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts

If you feel someone is breaking one of those rules then you can the post yourself and the admins will decide whether or not to remove it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Remember, the gender war goes both ways.

If you see a post that blatantly attacks something
    you can flag it with the "antagonistic" option.

In a post/the comments, you feel assaulted
    or someone starts name calling.. flag it "offensive".

I refuse to believe that all female users of GaG
    is in some agenda against you.

But if you give them a reason to be hostile
    then the consequences should be obvious, and expected.

If you seek to be a moderator, this.. power hungry, side
    that you're showing, doesn't exactly benefit you. ^.~

Which questions are you referring to?
    where are they uttering these words?

If they're made in PM, I'd suggest you go to
    your profile's "My Settings" and tag the little box
    you can find on the lower part of the part.

It spells: Allow messages only from people I follow.

It it quite literally lets you pick
    who can, and who can't PM you. ^.^

What Girls Said 9

• Don't even know what you're talking about.

• As a feminist im very insulted by the way gag threats women as if we are all harmless damsels in distress needing saved. Everyone should be bound to the same rules, if a mans comment is removed for being offensive then the same comenr from a women should be removed. Feminism doesn't need double standards or a stepladder to climb over the wall.

• Espolrare99 NOT E-S-P-L-O-R-A-R-E is a random stranger who has created a ONE WEEK OLD account with a similar name as mine, notified me that she pays attention to me, and is trolling around on GAG pretending to be me as if there's nothing greater going on in her life besides imitating a stranger on GAG.
      @Asker What do you think of this weird, extreme level of creepiness?
      @Aeon_Flux_21 do you find her post to be hypocritical considering her weak attempt to bully me with a fake username?

• I think mods should be the ones who earn it, if girls do it, then fuck you, work as hard as them to achieve it.

If they are bullying people, then that's something the admins should check.

• The only Aeon Flux I know is this. You not as good as her.

media.ove.cybermage.se/2010/06/aeon-flux.jpg

• I have no clue who you are.

• With this mentality go tell the president that the solution for terrorism is to nuke every country but America. Amen

• I'm literally in tears. You are ridiculous LOOOOOL

• not sure i'm just new here, and i haven't seen any injustice yet, but people can be quite mean

• Lol
    Whaaaaaaaaaaat?
    What the heck are you high on, mate?

What Guys Said 8

• Your intense desire to be a mod is the greatest reason disqualifying you.

• GD, would you stop whining! I haven't run into any feminists. So you're going in LOOKING for those topics full of feminist users and want them to stop voicing their opinions? Get a new hobby, dude. Secondly, voice your opinion and move on. Why do you have to go back for a second round? For instance, I'll never return here. No point in even replying.

• *sigh*

I was with you until you ruined it by suggesting you supplant the female mods.

• You're not fair minded and un-biased enough to be a mod!

#JustSayin

• Hey, now don't be too quick to judge, ladies, a percentage of u really ARE big meanies! I'm disappointed!

• Wow sexist much?