Why are you guys home on a Saturday night?

why are you home on a Saturday night?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because I don't drink (which rules out nightclubs), I'm single (which means no one to go out with) and most of my friends are either married or in relationships (so they don't have too much time to spend with me).

But yeah, I'm fine with it. No complaints!

• you can always ask your friends to hook you up with someone

• @smahala1991
      I feel you there! :P

• Yep, it sucks i tell you

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm cranky with a sprained back. I wouldn't enjoy myself much if I were out so I just decided I'd rather be home with the warm glow of my Himalayan salt lamp, my mountain of pillows, snuggles from my dog, chill/dreamy music, and tea tree oil filling the air from my humidifier.

• omg what an amazing night!! sounds amazing honestly

• Wishing you a speedy recovery :D

• @Anon1999 Thanks a bunch! :)

What Guys Said 31

• Well, first I had to drive down to Austin to unpack all my crap for college. I spent about 3 or 4 hours doing that. Then I spent the rest of the day practicing Stevie Ray Vaughan and some other original blues music with the band for a performance coming up soon.

I relish my nice time alone on a Saturday night. My very introvert side was calling me to get alone time in my dorm room and go on GAG. I need time to chill.

• Chose to play with my puppy over drinking at a bar tonight. :)

• Saturdat is my Monday :(

And I have no fwiends

• Because I choose to be, partying and getting wasted serves no purpose.

• I thought I was the only one who don't like drinking and going to clubs haha

• oh no no no im the sam now @smahala1991

• I went clubbing one time, didn't even stay 30 minutes, thats how bad it was

• Cause I have a really hot date... and her name is Netflix.

• Because I'm too old/have no one to go with to head to the bars/clubs.
    Bars/clubs bore me.
    Not going to the strip club.
    No one to go to the strip club with.
    No house parties to go to.

• Doing homework because I'm a good little scholar.

• I partied myself out over the last decade. Now, I look forward to sleeping in with no hangovers.

• my So is not home , well she left 6 months ago fro get a bus ticket , so she should be home soon.
    Kidding aside a good question, no date so I stayed home

• I'm making a Fantasy Football league (and taking shots of Shellback spiced rum)! :-D

• sounds like a fun night!

• It is fun! A homeboy of mine wasn't able to get into the league with me this year (got filled up really fast), so I decided to make a league and try to recruit people on Facebook to fill the roster up!

• Maken LUV with baby @joahz10nt 💏

• No car, plus I like being alone some Saturday nights

• Because I left the partying behind ages ago. I had enough to last a lifetime. I'd be dead now if I kept that pace up. I do not miss it, not even a little bit.

• It's Sunday, after-lunch-food-coma time where I am.

• No money. I don't like people-watching. I'd rather fantasize about my blueprints and inventions. Or watch movies. Definitely don't like GaG but it's easy to use.

• Just got home

• cuz I don't have a car yet

• I just got home after spending some time with my group of friends. But most Saturday nights for me are just nice chill days after a hangout Friday.

• Working, because I took on a side project that takes way more time than it is worth for what I am charging for it. So right now I am using GaG to procrastinate.

• Paying off student loans so I don't try and go out. So I just write short stories and post them online. If I went out i'd waste all my Sunday sleeping in and I return to work Monday for two weeks... so its $$$ loss of time.

• I worked all day then came home and passed out on the couch until midnight. Just like every other day to me.

• Because I have no social life :P

• roflmfao @ your username! Sloths are so cute in the weirdest way ;)

• @Esplorare We sure are.. But we can be real freaks when we have to ;)

• Not motivated to go to my friends house like I usually do.

• I was at work, but now im home... kinda hungry

• Toronto sucks, and so does it's night life

• Cuz I'm 14

• i prefer to go out in the day

• Same as you and everyone else; I have nothing better to do.

• No friends or aquaintances. #Foreveralone. I'm okay with that for now though, I know that I'll have lots of friends in the future.

• -Tired of going on dates with women that don't go anywhere

-Tired of going to the strip club and wasting money

-Tired of attempting to meet women and getting rejected

-My friends come back for college next week

-I'm tired and just want to chill tonight

• damn I hope it gets better for ya!

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 21

• Ghost Adventures is on tonight OuO

• OMG that's my ish! LOL A good friend of mind, her dad, and I used to watch it with popcorn because it's so hilariously fake and he looks hilarious running around in his tight black shirt that looks sprayed on. Did you see the episode where they went to an insane asylum and he got "possessed"? LOLOL

• wtf is a 'spiritual fog' and how does he fit into those itty bitty shirts

• @Esplorare Oh my god maybe if Ghost Adventures ever fizzles out they can go around testing internet urban legends.

It's a show about a "psychic" and a cop who "independently" investigate houses. And if the house isn't haunted because of what happened in that house, don't worry! There's someone who hung themselves 2 miles away so yeah your house could TOTALLY be haunted.

Apparently it's like being possessed but NOTHING LIKE BEING POSSESSED AT ALL OKAY -_-

• It's 11:15pm where I'm at at and I had to be home at 10:30 tonight so I already had my fun for the night.

• It's a Sunday afternoon for me.. I'm going out soon for an hour or so then I'm coming home again to have some relaxation. This week has been too stressful for me..

• I wasn't. I went over my friends house.

• Because im a mom. I took an adventurous trip to walmart earlier tonight so that was exciting.

• It's actually Sunday morning for me

• Because I actually like being home and I don't have to constantly be out and about to be content.

• Because im tired as fuck

• I spent my night at work with 4 munchkins. We made mini cupcakes, watched a movie and one by one they fell victim to the sandman lol.

• I was out earlier and camr home earlyish because my friend needed to get to bed early. And i don't have anyone else to chill with at the moment. Hence my presence on this site

• Because my AP teachers were put on this planet to destroy my soul

• Because my video games are at home.

• I wasn't in last night. Went out for a few with the girls.

• feeling sick after staying up late the past couple nights

• just got home and now I'm going to bed :)

• I'm not. I'm in a hotel room.

• Because I have nothing to do :P

• I really like to be home :) it's the greatest feeling in the world :) of course hanging out with friends is also fun :p

• I'm not at home, just on my phone. Trying to look busy while my friend's away lol.

I'm at an underground art show :) There's food, drinks, music, art & artists, and all till like 2am.

• I have no friends

• its my lazy day.