What is the worst typo you've ever had?

Mine is too embarassing to speak of

Most Helpful Girl

• My phone corrected a word to "anal" while I was texting my friend, we were laughing so hard lol

• Lul. Autocorrect, gotta love it!

• what word were u trying to type?

• I can't remember now, I wish I could remember the exact sentences that I used. But my friend was like "umm read your text over again" and when I read it, I almost died lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I was talking about older women dating younger men. I meant to say 20 year old going out with a forty five year old, my five key dont work so only the number 4 got put down, and didn't realize it till later lol. it looked so wrong

What Girls Said 5

• I have saved "fu" as an abbreviation in my phone for.. Something else and one time when I was messaging my mom I wanted to say "you" which in my language would be "du" but I typed "fu" instead so yeah.. You can guess what I sent her 😅

• This guy's name my friend likes got changed to Harder.

Other than that, probably reading porn (poems).

• The one that's not so bad, but I keep making is 'het' (means the)
    I keep typing Jet for some reasong when texting, it angers me

• It's morning, I'm horny (hungry). Gonna go to BK

• It was horrible but it was also hilarious, lol

What Guys Said 3

• Not mine but a funny one I saw was a little kid who misspelled 'math' as 'meth' and made a little card saying "I really like when Mrs. (teachers name) does meth with us."

• Autocorrect is my worst enema

• Did u have a most embarrassing experience?

• Yes, I wanted to text a friend of mine and have a group chat with another person. So I put in their names on my phone and sent them some messages. Of course I didn't notice until it was too late that I had sent it to Marc (my uncle), and Sam instead of Monica (my friend), and Sam.

Somewhat embarassing

• I am sorry i cannot come to the party coz I am dick (sick)