Is this a Bra? is this a bra?

Most Helpful Girl

• It is a bra. But a more fitting term would be "bralette". :)

Source: I crochet tops.

• If you're asking about support... I mean, it provides a little (Aerie is my favorite brand). If you really wanted to, you can wear it as a bra, though I won't suggest it. Just get a regular bra :)

Bralettes are best worn alone or with a kimono:-). Obviously, you don't need to wear a bra underneath it when you wear it in public. It's more for going to the beach/festivals etc.

• is this brand popular in usa?

• Not really... Everyone prefers Victoria's Secret.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 10

• It's a Bralette. It says so. It's 20 bucks and comes in 12 colors.

Bralettes for titlettes - that's the lil' ones, not the big honkin kind

• thanks but i have noidea what is bralette so i asked

• I was just joking around if you didn't pick up on it. :)

Anyway, the 'ette' suffix usually means a smaller version, partial version, feminine, etc
      It's French and is a common suffix in English.

• It looks like an under bra.

Like an undershirt, combined
    with a bra.

I honestly didn't know grown-ups used them
    I thought they were primarily, for young girls
    when they're still developing.

• Oh my goodness Kangy... that's a turn-off :o
    It looks like a bra but... the tissue seems to be where it shouldn't be... that shape is just horrible :-(
    Although what may be part of the cause is that the picture seems to be stretched vertically? Now the shoulder straps seem to be make out 70% of the bra but maybe that's not the case?

• That is clearly a doily!

• I'm sure it snaps off just like one ;)

• Yeah it looks like it

• No idea. Maybe?

• Uh yes. Wait, no. Maybe? Is this a trick question?

• It looks like one, and looks nice, but don't see where it snaps. Are you thinking of buying it?

• yup thinking of buying it

• I think that would look really pretty and sexy on any girl. Anyway, just make sure it's extend-able, and of your correct size (I don't see where it snaps open -- could otherwise get difficult to wear)

• obviously you didn't read the web page you shared. Answers the question for you.

What Girls Said 4

• It's a bralette. :) You can wear them under shirts to make them look more flattering. They're usually made for small breasts.

• Pssh why was I downvoted that's what it's called. :'( It's a bralette and I have a few of them.

• They look pretty on any girl/ woman. (Probably down voted for mentioning it's for small breasts, as she wants them too)

• looks more like a bralette

• yeah.. a pretty one

• Maybe it is. I really can't tell