Guys, ok how many of you like small breasts?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• Literally none of us, I don't think there's ever been a man in the history of human existence that's liked small breasts.

• I'm afraid you are completely wrong!!

• "that you never see a chick immediately jump to a potential guy's aid to defend his honour on something that might make him insecure... Hmm... Wonder why that is." I talked about this the other day when a girl was making fun of a guy. Ya know all because he sent her a DICK pic even though his dick was so called small (he was an ex boyfriend of her's).

I said this after she was making jokes about it -_- And "this is why I do not care when GUYS body shame GIRLS NOW since y'all have no problem whatsoever trying to dog a guy out over something he had no control over (penis size)".

Basically, society expects us to let girls take shots at us as men WHILE not dishing any of it back + overall this society is geared at treating girls like delicate flowers who can do no harm LOL.

Yet you never see girls take us for us when it comes to this or that, right? We're told to DEAL WITH IT HAHAHA And OFC I exaggerated some but I'm sure you get my point by now ^_^

• Also when we have STANDARDS as men we're called SHALLOW yet a girl can have 500000 of them bitches and be considered NORMAL by society standards LOL

What Guys Said 6

• For me, if I'm truthful, the smaller the better. A-cup or smaller is best. But B and C would never be a big issue for me.

• i like breasts every size :D

• i do !! Heck yea

• I do. Like an A or B cup.

• I think lots of guys do prefer small breasts, though personally I like a nice big pair on an otherwise small girl.

• Small breasts are endearing, whatever they look: old, wrinkled, sagging, all endearing.