Does your job title define who you are?

I think it does in a sense. I'm going to school for engineering. I want to create software that changes the world and our daily lives. I also fitness and helping others.. being a part of something bigger than yourself. I'm in the process of becomig a Volunteer, Reserve Firefighter.

I think if you are a business admin major you are probabaly more exterverted and are money driven. I think if you are getting into a STEM major you are probabaly intelligent and more self reserved. I think if you join the military then you are probabaly well rounded and have a strong personality and mindset. I think if you are a cop then you probabaly have a lot of patience and have thick skin. I think if you are a philosopher you have probabaly done a lot of phycadelics. Okay that last one was a joke.

Most Helpful Girl

• Only if you love your job and it is your true passion.

We have to take into account that there are many who have jobs,
    they are separate from their own interest.
    Some people take on jobs because they never had a fair shot at getting an education.
    They just do it to make ends meet.
    They strongly hate their job, but only do it for survival reasons.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not necessarily true. I have met a few engineers that were not reserved or introverts.

What Girls Said 1

• Nope at all. Sure, your choosen path in life may give you some skills other people won't have, but it does not affect how you are.

What Guys Said 3

• My whole family have done MAs and Graduations but are working something totally different... My friend's brother has done Masters in Economics and Philosophy and guess what? He's working in a restaurant as a food server! Even I'm going to graduate in Science and I am a YouTuber and want to work in ******* *****!

• To our society it does. I think being better than your past self define who you are... but that's just me.

• Not true. Strippers come in all kinds.