• Sleeper agent
    15% (4)22% (8)19% (12)Vote
  • normal citizen because ain't nobody got time for that
    42% (11)41% (15)41% (26)Vote
  • I also have American Ultra fever
    8% (2)5% (2)7% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
A sleeper agent is a spy who is placed in a target country or organization, not to undertake an immediate mission, but rather to act as a potential asset if activated.

And you might have a Handler.

0|0
10|13

Most Helpful Guy

• I wanna be a sleeper. Don't know why. I've been a normal citizen. Nothing wrong with it, but I could use a change. As a sleeper, I think if something came up it would be really big. Then I could add some excitement to my life.

Plus a sleeper goes well with my user name. Nearly Napping. Just some old dude half asleep over in the corner. Nobody notices him, but he sees everything. :)

1|0
    0|0
    • Hahah thats pretty awesome 😆

• I'd be deep, really really deep. Nobody would ever suspect. I'd also have a custom Mini Cooper.

• Lol seriously thats not the kind of car you'd expect an undercover killer to have

Most Helpful Girl

• CIA agent ain't bad lol

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Normal citizen. That way, I could still have time to be Batm... some mysterious and controversial strong gentleman who fights crime nocturnally. *Walks away nonchalantly whistling some movie theme...*

1|0
    0|0
    • True! 😆 you can be everyones favorite still.

• Secret Agent so I could attack the bad guys but when I'm approached by some hot Russian femme fatale determined to turn me, I will immediately join the Dark Side. It's the dream really.

1|0
    0|0
    • 😅 Geez dude lol HYDRA will be the cause no doubt.

• Show All
    • Hmm Europe... PROBABLY

her name might be crystal likes the champagne
      Or C. L. T. C

• In that case, GO HYDRA. :P

• Nope, nope, nope. Not going to be a CIA agent. I remember what Kravchenko told me in Afghanistan: "He even has people in the CIA."

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd like to be the boss because I want to own my own businesses, yes more than one and i got great ideas but myt self esteem is low so I'm terrified of starting but yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • Normal citizen, I'm not cut out for the other positions.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'll go adventurous and say sleeper agent

1|0
    0|0
  • Option E: Bards private agent.

... if you know what I mean.

1|0
    0|0
  • CIA agents don't do anything... I would rather be part of the CIA's SAD unit.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather be a civilian lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I ain't bout dat 007 life

1|0
    0|0
  • How about the dude who's informed about everything but just watches it play out and laughs?

1|0
    0|0
    • Sounds like those two weirdos from superjail
      But thats cool too 😆

• CIA just goes around the world killing people for Obama. Just saying.

1|0
    0|0
    • Bruhhh be careful. They mite track your IP address..

What Girls Said 9