Do you think this girl is worth that many likes? What would you rate her?

Most Helpful Guy

• 3.. she is probably just famous because of something else. Fake taint, bad eyebrows (I dont know who did this to her, but she should ask her money back), 30 tons of make up, shiny forehead, the unsexiest hairstyle a woman could ever get, a real cockblocker. So no. No she didn't deserved this many likes.

Most Helpful Girl

• She's okay looking.

But I guess some people are thirsty for someone who looks stink or full of themselves.

What Guys Said 6

• Jeeez... what happened to her lips? Was that some kind of chemistry accident?

• Is that a dude? No I am serious... is it?

• she nasty, I wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole

• HELL NO, she looks hideous

• Not to me. But its not a great photo. She might look a lot better

• You mean just for her face? She's above average in the face and seems to have an ample chest. You can see better looking women strolling through any mall. Got something funny going on with her mouth/upper lip.

What Girls Said 4

• "Worth" is a odd way to put it... there's weird shit on the internet not worth it but with millions of likes

• She looks like a wanna be Kim Kardashian.

• I can tell she's probably beautiful with her hair down but that picture isn't very flattering.

• Meh below average and those lips eek..