Is it weird that I like to talk to grown up Gagers on here?

The grown up Gagers that I talk to are usually awesome and sweet :) I mean I don't see nothing wrong with talking to them, as long as their not asking me perverted questions then I'm cool with them <3 we'll just have a good old random conversations :D I like talking to @OrdinaryGentleman, @PrettyRican, @Paris13, @cl_517, @Prof_Don, @Genie23, @AppleFan1. If I missed you I'm very sorry but Istill love you :D <3 but those are the Gagers that I LOVE to talk to :) so do you think it's weird that I like to grown ups on here?

Most Helpful Guy

• Every person on GaG is unique and has their own style of usage - Do whatever feels comfortable and enjoyable to you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hiiiiiiiiii, girly :D <3
    It's not weird at all. Some of my oldest friend on gag (who is one of the kindest) are in in their late 30s, 50s... and 60s :)
    And you're my youngest friend, one of my closest friend is also just 16. You're only 14, BUT you are actually very mature for your age and very sweet too. I love talking to you, you're really one of the nicest people on here :)

• @Genie23 heeeey giirly and thank you! You are sweet as well :) <3

• Thank you,

• You're welcome :)

What Guys Said 16

• No, not at all! And you seem so sweet and innocent! Most under 18 people don't even like this.

• Oh :P

• As long as it doesn't get messy, it should be fine! But you need to stay away from people if they seem pervy, even a little bit.

• Yeah I will :P

• Aww thank you, I appreciate the mention. :) I like to give you advice from my experience of my teen years. :)

• You're welcome and I appreciate it :)

• It's not weird at all, I was the same
    when I was around your age.. I like to
    discuss topics that people my age had no
    clue about.. so. ^.~

• Unless it gets pervy, that's great. I wish there was an internet service like this available to me when I was 14.

• @cl_517 and @genie23 now they r grown ups 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• It's not weird because from what I have noticed of your post you seem to be very mature for your age which is probably why you like talking to the older users.

• Oh cool and thanks for answering :)

• You are very welcome :)

• Nah its fine... just stay away from @genie23 she's a little creepy ;P

• @Genie23 is not creepy to me, she's awesome :)

• @Ashely_Princess See? She is just copying me UHG! I cannot believe it... you copied exactly what I told you!

• I was too lazy to read all this :P

• Just so long as they don't get creepy with you its fine... so be careful this site has quite a few of those :/

• I think its weird that talking back to be honest..

• Oh, well at least you were honest :)

• Nope, unless it gets pervy. But I feel like the younger and GAGers should connect more. Be like mentors to you younger GAGers and give you advice from our teen years, I'm sure others will agree with me :)

• Depends on how you define "grown ups" if it's anyone over the age of 18 than I hate to break it to you but even those people still have a lot of growing up to do. Myself included.

• Not at all. It shows that you are wise beyond your years

• No, it isn't weird. You can talk to whoever you want as far as I'm concerned. As long as you're on the same page.

• Grown ups have experience and thus can give you good advice.

• U clearly missed meh :'(
    *Heart brks* 💔

• I think it's more odd that they talk to you lol

• Lol :P

• But your not odd, since your only 14 but I think it's weird those elder men to seem to have some kind of interest in talking to a girl that's 14

odd to me and I bet it would be odd to your parents too. And if it's odd for me and your parents, I think it's wrong

• Well at least you were honest :)

What Girls Said 12

• @Ashely_Princess, I just came on and saw this Now, and thank you so much for Including me in your list of 'Grown up Gagers.' I am so honored to be talking with you and helping you in any way I can, with Answering Questions even if you just need my Input opinion or some good advice with just anything.
    I love talking to you and never put a title of Age on our friendship. I regard you as just part of my special friends here on this site that I will always adore day and nite.
    Good luck. xxoo

• Thank you @Paris13! :) <3

• So welcome, @Ashely_Princess, and you One can't put an age on friendship or their heart.:)) xxoo

• Absolutely not weird at all. I talk to people elder than me on gag a lot, but maybe it's because I don't talk much to people that are elder than me irl. I find it more comfortable talking via online.

• SAMEEE !!! you forgot ozzane :P lol

they are SANE ! they are mature and actually interesting to talk to ! <3
    anyone who is 25-28 range and older usually gets my attention more

they are pretty much the only reason GAG is still going xD lol this stupid generation adn the coming ones would have trolled each other to death... they add some maturity and interest to GAG <3

• Not at all. Grownups are the best!

• Hiiii Girly!!!
    I love you too and I don't think its weird at all. I have sooo.. Many sisters that I feel like you can be my little sis. Your so nice and sweet and I don't mind talking to you at all. 💋💋💋💋

• Hiiii and yaay I can be your little did :) <3

• I love you sis! :D

• I LOVE you more sis!!😘😘

• No, it's not weird.

@Toad-1

Lol, I don't know why I am tagging you. :D

• That's cool, maybe you just like conversing with an age group you dont talk to as much in real life

• Nope. You obviously share similar interests with them so I don't see anything wrong with that.

• ahhh I feel old now :(

• Absolutely not. :p

As long as you stay away from the pervy ones you should be fine. :3

• No, they're more mature and reasonable, and you can learn more from them :o

• i dont thik its weird at all. gives you some different perspective and also somtimes older people can offer better advice.