I need some advice from you guys?

I have been living in the US for eight years now. I hav s been living in Florida for 8 years, u can't even find a decent job. I work in retail not that I feel miserable over there, I they also don't pay me enough. I have been looking for another job for long now. I can't even get in interview. I am majoring in Health Administrator I can't even get a job in a hospital. It's like they throw m y application away. I though it might have been my resume, because I am in immigrant. I went somewhere my school send me where they help people with their resume. I still haven't heard from any jobs yet. I want to move so ba, but I don't have anyone anywhere.

Do you guys have any advice for me? I think it's the state that I live in its good for me.

What Guys Said 1

• Based on what you wrote, the only thing I can think of is that there might still be a language barrier. I think some employers avoid hiring immigrants for racial reasons, but it's mostly because they value being able to communicate effectively with coworkers and customers. Keep working on your vocabulary and grammar, talk with friends who are native speakers for practice and coaching, and make sure you have someone to proofread your resume and cover letters. Good luck.

What Girls Said 1

• You have to apply lots of places before getting a job.