Should I buy the iPhone 6s?

my iPhone 6 is pretty much screwed I think. I just bought a new original charging cable a few days ago and now it's back to not charging again. I'm so sad. What should I do?

• Get the iPhone 6s
    20% (1)33% (1)25% (2)Vote
  • Get it fixed
    80% (4)67% (2)75% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Get a techy friend to fix it. Maybe replace the charging port? Those aren't known to last forever. I'm not 100% sure though.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Take it to the apple store and have them take a look at it. It could be an easy fix like dirt in the port or something.

0|0
    0|0
    • I tried everything. My dad even went to the store to get it fixed but after a few days it was the same again

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• If you tried the store and all that then buy or get on a plan for another one. My iPhone f*** up and I had to reset everything deleting all my candy crush apps, so I hear you. Not the end of the world! :D

0|0
    0|0
  • You might have to do a back up and restore process... If that doesn't work then its definitely a hardware issue. Call 1-800-myapple.

0|0
    0|0
    • My heart is breaking

I can't call that because I don't live in America

• Call apple support that is supported in your country. Make an appointment with your nearest apple retail store (since their based on appointment)

• Maybe you should keep trying to get it fixed :P

0|0
    0|0