If you had to choose between huawei P7 and sony Xperia z1 which would you choose? and why?

I don't know which one to choose
Price doesn't matter
Ps: the battery life is really important

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I say Sony Xperia z1 but I'm bias because I have the Xperia Z and I love it. It's so reliable and I can drop it as many times and it's always there for me. Usually I end up breaking my phones or they give out, but I've had no problems with it and I've had it for like 2 years. If you care about battery life just set it on stamina mode or ultra stamina and it perserves battery like crazy.

What Guys Said 5

• I think the Sony Xperia z1 will be your best choice. Both of my parents and sisters have Xperias and they can't even keep their hands off it...

• Xperia is water proof, and I like listening to podcasts in the shower.

• Get the Sony Xperia Z1!

• The only thing I know about phones is that they beep. But I have a Huawei and so far, 0 complaints.

• an iphone.

• Lol very helpful :D
      Anyway iPhones are overrated
      I had iPhone 5s and it's battery life sucked
      Not to mention that it's only 1Gb rams
      And the camera is not that great either

• try an iphone 6 instead.

• Iphone 6 isn't any better, go android

What Girls Said 2

• Z1 has a really good battery life that's the best thing about Sony
    If u like try gsmarena (Google it) you can compare phones
    How do I know that Sony rocks because I'm using a Z2 and battery life is 2 days, performance is very good and most iPhone and Samsung users had trouble with battery and app crashes also heat issues
    With Sony if it heats up (rarely) just put it in cold water and wow, it's cool again.. Waterproof beat s most phones

• Sony Xperia z1 don't get huawei phones they are like the worst phones. If you want to compare phones look up reviews. My previous phone (Huawei Ascend Mate) I hated that phone soooo much I will literally never buy another from Huawei again. I am so much happier with my LG phone it is a much better investment. But I hear sony phones are good too. I was considering at a sony phone at one point.