Do you have pics posted somewhere, or floating around, that you feel you may regret at some point. Like if a future bf/gf stumbles upon them?

I have a couple revealing pics out there, it's likely people I know won't find them, but they're still easily accessible. All faceless though, so I figure I'm good.

I have tried to take one down, don't know how though. What about you?

Most Helpful Girl

• The hell if I know. It's not like I know if guys have done anything with my nudes, anything can happen, maybe they are posted somewhere, although I doubt it. I never show face though so idgaf. I don't really regret anything.

• That's how I feel about it. No face, and I'm good. Since you know there's only a select group that can identify you by just your naked body.

• Thanks for the MHO

• No problemo

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I got some nudes out there. I'm faceless in mind too so I'm good.

• You would think everyone would know to take faceless pics.

• Yeah true lol.

• Thanks for most helpful.

What Girls Said 4

• Years ago, I did a calendar shot for an ex and of the 12 months, maybe five months showed me topless somehow. I'm not too concerned because he got married to someone else after we broke up who was wildly jealous of me and I'm sure she got rid of it for him if he hadn't already done so. Even if they got out, I wouldn't care because looking back on it, those were pretty hot pictures of me then. :)

• They must look REAL good for you to not care if they get out lol.

How long ago or recent was that? Like in your younger days or what?

• I figured it was back then. Can't imagine girls doing a calendar shoot for their boyfriends in this era of technology.

But damn, the lack of technology really provided some comfort in doing things you may otherwise not do

• Yes, they were done by a professional photographer and - LOL! film actually had to be developed. :D Today I take some secret sassy photos of myself for my husband that is on par with the stuff I had done at a younger age, but it's all in my private collection on a rocket stick and no one can access it but me.

Now... if I lost it... *widens eyes*

• No, because I don't take photos I'd be embarrassed to have my boss see. Even if I did, I wouldn't be dumb enough to post them online.

• I don't upload pics like that.

I deleted all my pics except a tumblr one. I forgot the pass and email and now it is there forever.
    by the way, pic of my face, like a Facebook profile pic. Nothing bad but I still wish if tumblr would just delete it for me. :(

• Yea sexts to my ex which may or may not still be on his phone I don't know

• That sucks. Even if they did delete them, the uncertainty is a bitch

• For real

What Guys Said 2

• I've never posted a picture that I would not want others to see. I like to keep my close things protected/private.

• Every faceless nude you see on the internet is me.