Are you satisfied with the life you're living?

Or do you want to change it?
Do you think you can change it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't say I'm happy with all the stuff I've done nor some other stuff but I will say I'm grateful and thankful to Allah (SWT) for my life.

Most Helpful Girl

• I want a deeper relationship with God and I want to progress at a fast speed and I miss not having close friends but overall I am happy with my life.

What Guys Said 25

• Yes, I think overall I'm quite satisfied, if not to say happy with my life. I have found the love of my life, I'm doing very well academically and I like the neighborhood where I live with my girlfriend.
    One thing that has been very heavy on my heart for the past few years however is the fact that I have almost no friends whatsoever. And by almost none, I really mean it. I don't have any buddies because I'm more into deep friendships. The problem is that while I used to have several deep, intimate friendships until 5 years ago or so, almost all of those people changed a lot and now we don't really get along anymore. It's not that I hate them or anything like that, I just don't enjoy spending time with them anymore. One reason is that I have a strong visual disability (I'm almost completely blind) and I feel like these people that once used to be close friends don't really care about it anymore. They don't act in a considerate way anymore (when we are together they sometimes just walk away and I have to find them and they don't even apologize and stuff like that). There's only one very close friend that I still have. We've known since kindergarten and we're like peas and carrots when we're together. Unfortunately, this guy is super good at making new friends and he basically knows half of the city we live in. This can sometimes be difficult for me to take because I get jealous if he spends too much time with other people (we only see 1-2 times a month). I don't want to act like this and I try not to show it but it's very difficult sometimes. I love my girlfriend more than anything else and I love spending time with her but I spend about 95% of my time with her and I just wish I had maybe 2 or 3 close friends that I could hang out with once a week or so. I think that would make me even much happier ;-). The problem is that I need to find somebody who can really be a friend. I don't just wanna have a buddy to talk about the weather, I would love to have a few very close friends (male and female if possible) that I can trust, that I can talk about anything with, that I can share my secrets with and that I can do cool things with such as going on vacation together. Finding such a person is particularly difficult because of my handicap. I'm generally very independent and I don't need a lot of aid (I don't have a seeing eye dog or a cane) but I do need somebody who is sweet and understanding about it. Unfortunately, I haven't really met anyone like this yet.

• I'm never satisfied.

I mean, I believe I'm on the right track
    but being satisfied would equal that I don't
    want more out of my life, which I do.

I want to experience and see so much more..
    all of what the world has to offer. ^.^

There is "always" more to learn.

• Honestly no,

I have a huge huge family and extensive circle of friends that I never get to see. Someone once told me that when you grow and start your own family that you have to distance yourself from the past and focus on your own family.. As time goes on I couldn't disagree with that statement further. And while growing up I actually learned the exact opposite, that you keep family bonds close and even treat your friends as one of your family too.

So yes I think I can and I will be changing all of the things that are negatively impacting my happiness. Because even though I have a family, I still have my own happiness to look out for too.

• I am very satisfied with my life. I've got a beautiful wife, with whom I've got two amazing twin boys of two years old, and our daughter is on her way. My career is going very well and I'm glad my wife's is going great too. We travel a lot, with which I am very happy. I've got my hobbies, diy, politics, sports. We renovated our house that we bought not too long ago, and we are complety happy with it. The only thing I would love to change is the distance between my mother, sister and some friends in the Netherlands and us in Baltimore.

• Kind of, yes and no. My efforts paid off by getting into the best college for my Masters, then again I've not reached my goal yet. I need a GMAT 700+ score so I can get a great MBA, then a bad ass job so that I can buy myself a BMW. I work hard for my dreams

• Not really, and even if everything went my way I feel I'd grow bored of it and still feel empty.

• Maybe.
    Sometimes it's more like this: s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...03a5a23170.jpg

• My professional and career life is starting to shape up nicely, I am enjoying this trajectory! :-D

• Working on it, very slowly getting there lol.

• I want my housing situation to change for the better

• Yup so far these past 2 weeks have been great:)

• Not much to complain about, good job, good friends, happily writing songs. Only thing I'd change is having a good hearted women by my side, but that can always wait.

• Only when I have pizza that day.

• Not really. Im not complaining but I have certain goals still to reach.

• No... not until i have ma Muslim cutie in ma arm will i be the HAPPIEST man alive on planet EARTH!

• Really, no i'm not its a long story.

• I guess

It's okay

Not gonna give up

Maybe

• Pretty much...

• My life sucks. It's super boring.

• No. I'll try to change, but I will probably fail.

• no... but it's all i got.

• since it's bad to change life... lolol.. sorry, don't project your beliefs onto the masses.

• No, I hate my life.

• No.

I am not sure but I know if I don't I would be kicking myself even harder in the future as I would be in a deeper pit.

• I'm satisfied overall. Just some minor tweaks need to be made. Yes I think I can change it.

What Girls Said 21

• My life is on track to be where I want to be. But if I could just fast forward to the part where I have a house out in the country with a dog and a couple horses and a husband... that'd be awesome. That's about six years out yet though. I'm just impatient.

• I am not satisfied at all, I despise the life that I'm currently living, I'm basically just surviving here. I know I can change it, just not now. It takes time. I believe things will start to look better in about 10 months. Can't fucking wait.

• getting there, slowly getting there.

• Somewhat, yes. I had a change in career path recently. And it's something I rather be doing. But in saying that I have a good job now but would like change.

• I am grateful what I have. Of course wishes and desires never finish. You can try always.

But at the end I am just happy to be alive.

• kind of satisfied.. not really tbh

• i am not at all satisfied.. but i will change it..

• I am not satisfied. I wanna change a lot of things. I can change it. I am getting more education and working harder and playing harder. I would say I am happier than many people I know.

• i'm pretty satisfied with life.

• I want to change it. I'm not completely happy with the life I'm living right now.

• The only thing I would like to change is having a guy who I can share things with and talk to, I'm happy with everything else.

• Not satisfied.

• I'm stupid and not attractive enough to make up for it. I have no particular talents either. I wish I could've done something more when I was younger. So no, I'm not satisfied.

• I'm happy with the life I'm living 😊

• Am I happy? no

• I appreciate everything i have and im happy with my life

• yes I like my life I wouldn't do anything to change it 😊

• I wish I live in America.
    But I living in Turkey/ İstanbul.

• Everything would be better if I had my BFF back😞

• No considering that I can't see my best friend😔

• No I am not satisfied