What would be your reaction if I 'accidentally' spilled my drink on your shirt?

Yup 'accidently' -giggles-

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 21

• Well If you were an attractive girl I'd be pleasantly surprised by your "accident", and tell you not to worry. I'd get you another drink and talk with you a while, the rest is up to you :P

• Pretty weak.

• You would be buy a girl a drink... for spilling her drink... at her own fault.. on your shirt... THIS is why girls think we should buy them shit. Sexist fuck.

• You're pretty tough behind a screen, eh? I simply have the money to afford buying drinks, so why not? Especially if she's an attractive girl that I'm interested in.

• Depends, if you did it purposefully to get my attention then..."hey doesn't matter, how about i invite you to another drink and you tell me somethin bout'ya?"😜
    OR
    "da fu**s wrong with you?😒😒😒(just kiddin😜😂😂)

• Throw a drink on yours.
    Then begin a marvellous water fight involving as many folk as possible

media3.giphy.com/.../200w.gif

• It would startle me so much I would spill my drink right in your lap.

• I'd wipe it off try to find the nearest hand dryer in a washroom and not think much of it.

• Well, assuming it's not a HOT drink, I wouldn't mind it too much. I mostly wear black shirts so nothing would really show anyways.
    Now the fact that it was an "accident" would bring up the thought of either, you hate my guts enough to do that or you're desperately interested in talking to me.
    Either way, I'd look you straight in the eye with a smile to tell if it was indeed intentional or accidental.
    (It takes a lot more to piss me off... and I mean A LOT).

• I'd turn you over on my knee hahhahaa jk jk jk

• I'd make sure I was wearing a white shirt so when you spill the drink on my shirt you could see through my nipples and that would turn you on :P lol

• eh! its fine dont worry about it how about i get you another drink I will clean it later.

• Is it something to react?
    I guess of you did so then I would change it and then continued what we're doing...😶?

• What's the drink? If it's scorching hot I'll probably run for the sink

• Your only 16, so id walk over to your parents and say my shirt cost 200 dollars, and i want 100 for the emotional stress seeing your face caused. Unless your attractive in which case id say you can buy me a drink to make up for it. Can't loseee

• Correction : 17.
      And you're so mean.. now i'll cry...

• Sometimes people need a reality slap.

• Are you implying that I'm not intelligent?
      Because that's good actually.. If people think I'm dumb then they'll never know anything hahaha -evil laugh-

• I'd run and tackle u on the ground pinning u tightly and... and 😷😳

• I'll wash it , life goes on, no big deal.

• I'd 'accidentally' spill mine on you back. ;P

• "HOW DARE YOU?"

Jk I'd probably get revenge

• it depends if u are a sexy girl i'll take advantage on u but if u are not hmm somthing bad will happen

• I would get angry but let you go as it was an accident.

• In a fair world, I would slap you hard.

I mean, that's what a woman would do to a guy who did that.

• I'd wonder why you didn't just ask me to take my shirt off. I like direct women.

• You don't want to know. It's bad. Very bad.

• It's alright, I'll wash your shirt ;)

• Okay :)

What Girls Said 7