Girls, don't you hate having to change your pad in a public bathroom, or you don't mind?

I know I can't stand it, especially when people can hear me opening up a pad.

• I hate it
    50% (15)
  • Doesn't bother me
    50% (15)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I freaking hate it. Especially on the first two days when I get really heavy flows. I would have to change three times. I also need to wash up when I change in order to feel fresh. Most public bathrooms don't have water for washing your pussy. I would have to use plastic bottles.

What Girls Said 12

• I don't really care. I mean, I'm pretty open about my period and being on it and I also don't care if someone hears it opening because all of us ladies do it.

• doesn't bother me because we're all women lol.

• I don't change it in public bathrooms. I wear pads and tampons until I get home

• i used to be super embarrassed about it in school i would open it reallllllyyy slowly so it would be silent but now i just rip them open i mean we all get periods so no woman is going to be like
    WHO'S OPENING CRISPS IN HERE
    bc like we all know

• I hate having to change it and I hate hate to poop at school too the worst!!

• Gotta do what you gotta do, man.

• All girls have periods so no it does not bug me

• I don't generally wear pads, but I hate using public bathrooms in general.

• I might actually prefer to do it in a public bathroom because I'll never see those people again, and if someone finds those "goodies" later they'll never know it's from me. It's kinda a way to pretend I don't have lady time.

• As long as I get to change it, it's fine.

• Nope, doesn't really bother me.

• YESSSSSSSSSSS HATE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTT

i feel like i will explode everywhere and get blood all over myself and the tpoilet and will smell... ugh hate it