How to be happy single?

I'm 27 and I'm pretty sure I'm already late for marriage and all that Dont blame me I'm just unattractive and girls don't like me. most girls at my age have kids and I want a relationship with a woman who has none so we can have our own. Sadly I'm almost 30 and I well I'm not gonna put my hopes up anymore.

I get really down and depressed about it and save your "theres someone out there for everyone" comments it really doesn't help anyone. I have a ton of hobbies but I have no friends, people tend to hate me pretty easily to be honest

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure you can be happy to be single, nothing wrong with that. I wouldn't knock yourself, some men tend to age better either through experiences, maturity, etc. etc. I have friends in their 30s that are not married yet, and don't have any children either. Most are happy about it and don't stress it. Just be you and happy, people like other positive people.

• I'm not a positive person tho I'm actually kinda bitter to be honest

• Maybe not yet because you haven't found it. Maybe once a week or every other week try something new. If it interests you, awesome! Continue developing. If it doesn't, it's ok maybe the next time you will find something better. :)

• I guess

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of young men seem to think that if they portray themselves as unwanted that some girl will take pity on them and date them to prove that it's not really as bad as they think. I don't know if that's what you're doing, but I've seen it -- a lot -- and it's never to my knowledge landed a girl. If that's a fantasy you do have, drop it, because it's not productive.

Next, unplug. All of the BS you've heard over the course of your life about what makes a real man is just that: BS. The people who have been telling you your purpose in life is to screw lots of women or get married and raise little anons are doing so because they're looking out for *their* happiness, not yours.

Define your own purpose and establish conditions for your own happiness that are within your control. When you are not tied down, the possibilities are limitless (note that this doesn't mean everything is possible; many things are also out of our control). Figure out what you want to do with your life -- make a list if you need to -- and start planning out how to accomplish it. Then go for it. It may be necessary to be deliberate and patient -- some plans take years to execute -- but there' also no point in making excuses and waiting to start: neither God nor fate nor the fairy godmother is coming to set things right just because you're in a miserable situation.

I know that all comes across as harsh, and I know you really do know a lot of it already, but I've been where you are, and I know that all the "poor baby"-ing in the world isn't going to change anything. Kick yourself in the butt and start looking at life as an opportunity, not something that just happens to you.

• Hmm hardly aplicable to me because I am anon hence I dont want pitty why would I do that. I'm only asking because it is a legitiamte concern of anyone whos single at my age

What Girls Said 5

• Like, why do you even WANT to be married?
    Idu

• Fucking party, man.

• I dont like to party I can't stand drunk people

• I dont know why ekse wouldn't people like me then?

• U tell me...

• besides having many hobbies just be yourself always regardless if people hate you and be more social

• make friends, they are better than girlfriends.

• well people hate me soo not gonna be easy

• Go on vacation. Go to some place you love and go do some activities you love there i guarantee you will find someone similar :)

• I can't afford vacation

• Dont tell me your a professional bowler as well... lol

• Nope tried bowling once I sucked at it hahaha

What Guys Said 5

• Stop being so down on yourself mate. I won't say the cliche, thooo it's a bit true, haha. But I hate hearing it to :/.

Being happy single shouldn't be forced tho. Actually it's when you're truly happy single, like it's just something done you won't even realize that you're "single" per say, that people actually want to be part of that. That world of happiness that you have and they're intrigued as to why. Happiness is attractive, it's like a beacon of hope for people around without.

All else fails... LIFT MY DUDE LIFT!! An then LIFT some more :).

• I already lift and I want to be happy and single but I'm not a happy person

• Happiness is a motorcycle.
    Happiness is the sound of a well timed engine
    Happiness is a fast car.
    Happiness is going... FAST.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUXwMQ2SZd8

• thats a nice bike ::O I can't afford one tho T. T

• Culinary arts then?

• I'm a cheff :)

• Not everyone will be married or be in a relationship that's the reality so be happy with urself try making new friends entertain urself party buy things enjoy life don't put ur happiness onto one human

• wellt hat doesn't seem to be much of a life to be honest

• Well maybe in ur society it's old , okie then u don't have a hope them well get a pet , have friends and try to be happy

• I have a pittbull

• By reading comments here it seems to me you are a very negative person, try and look at positive things in your life

• well there has to be something positive but I just dont see it life sucks

• There is something I can't tell you because I don't know but you keep an eye out for it and hold on to it, you don't need a woman to be happy, be happy other ways

• get money. soon as you hit that 300k mark the girls will come to you

• yeah like making money is soooo easy right :)

• again, carl icahn look him up he'slike god

• I doid sounds like a scammer no wonder he's rich