Guys, Would you buy your girlfriend or wife pads at the store with out her being in the store with you?

Or would you be too embarrassed?

9

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• Yes?
    I don't get the embarrassment. Why would a guy buy pads? He can't use em so obviously it's for someone. Silly sods.

• Been there, done that... the first time a lady friend of mine ever stayed over at my place she got her period and leaked a little on my bed. She was too embarrass to go out and buy some cause she had a blood stain on her pants. I ended up going to Walgreens to buy a package of them.

• I would buy a girlfriend or wife pads , yeah that is understanding I'm all understanding about them things ,

• Of course I would, nothing to be embarrassed about lol

• any time she asks , sure
    you meant need pads right

jk
    sure I would do it , why not.
    We all buy toilet paper

• Good answer I like it

• we both , you're the best , well the sounds that... last night , oooops

you guys all think bad, car backfired last night and I blamed the dog

• LOL!!! 😂😂😂😂

• id do it with out batting an eye its her stuff if she needs it she's going to get them.

• The satisfaction of throwing the box and calling her my lazzy sweet girl lol

• With her finger cause she sick of me being so sweet hahaha

• Your great then!!😉😉😉

• Been there, done that!

• So long as she tells me which ones to get, I wouldn't mind doing her that favor.