When is the last time you farted in public?

And don't say eeew, I don't do that. Because we all do who cares it part of life. Build a bridge and get over it Mkay?

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly cannot remember for certain. Probably at work, considering that is where I spend the majority of my time when I am not home.

• I actually got yelled at for doing it at work. I eat a lot of organic green veggies and it just happens. ...

• @SensualScribe I totally feel the same way.

• Thanks for MHG! :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• Few minutes ago

• @Ihav2fart THIS QUESTION IS FOR YOU

• Bahaahah, If only I could my dear. I wouldn't be ihav2fart if I did.

• Yesterday. At work.

• I can't remember lol

• I DO fart but honestly NEVER in public.
    ie: I prefer to suffer the stomach cramps instead

• You sound like my wife. ... lol I don't get it just do it! It's not worth the pain...

• (smiling)
      Tbh, I prefer stomach cramps ANY DAY to being accidentally disgusting.

• Yesterday when I was walking through a crowd... nobody knew it was me. Victory.

What Guys Said 2

• I do it all the time however I won't do like I front of someone I'll try face an empty area or outside down a dark alley sort of thing if I do it in front of someone you know I need the toilet or I'm with the boys and I'm mucking around lets just put it like that

• So a part of life... would u like to talk about ur ass hole, or ur girlfriend's vagina. . we all do have it... right?

• My asshole and my wife's vagina are under different threads though.