(Quiz) What Color Should You Dye Your Hair According To Your Personality?

Blonde Hair!
You got blonde hair! You are probably a bubbly, extroverted person who enjoys being noticed.

saaay whatt? me blonde? not in a million years!! ahah :D

Most Helpful Guy

• Exactly how my hair is now: Dirty blonde *wink wink* And yes, the stupidity is included.

Speaking of stupid things, I think you might have forgotten to add the link to your quiz? d:

• hahaha... this ^

• and you got mho :P

• Thanks! And you should totally dye it blonde! Life is so much easier when you have "Don't blame me, I'm just a blonde" as your fallback.

What Guys Said 9

• You got green hair! You are probably romantic and seductive. You have an energetic personality that makes you the life of the party.
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4af7-8f92-6c961de3586f.jpg

Apart from obvious logistical problem (Finding hair to dye) Romantic and seductive maybe - Life and soul of party, very surprised by that

• Green Hair!
    "You got green hair! You are probably romantic and seductive. You have an energetic personality that makes you the life of the party."

Well, I'm definitely not the life of the party, but I don't know what to say about that romantic and seductive part ;)

• I got brunette.

But I already have hair dyed white'ish
    and I probably wouldn't change that.

You could totally pull off a good blonde. ^.~

• Green Hair!
    You got green hair! You are probably romantic and seductive. You have an energetic personality that makes you the life of the party.

• Brunette Hair

You got brunette hair! You are probably just wanting some balance. You have a calm personality and probably good at telling if people are lying. You're probably not easily fooled by deception.

• The real question is... where is your avi with the nice smile! That's one-third of the reason I even come on this site!

• 1|0
    • ohh that looks like something i'd do to my hair ^^^

• I got red hair and I'm already a natural red head. Yay

What Girls Said 24

• Red Hair!
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4ac5-ace0-7d43b62ee7e0.jpg
    You got red hair! You probably have a short temper, but make up for it with your wild passion. You have a passionate personality and you're somewhat mysterious.

The description is accurate though xD

• Brunette Hair!
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...49e6-80b4-d5bba60cbdda.jpg

well i was a brunette lol.

• Pink Hair!

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4b87-8c96-7f08362aa5f6.jpg

You got pink hair! You are probably cute and lovable. People enjoy being around you because of your fun-loving nature.

• Pink Hair!
    Do you think I'd look right with pink hair?
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1649465-since-gag-decided-to-remove-my-monster-face-question-because-it-has

• Brunette Hair

Well I'm originally a brunette lol

• Green Hair!

Ahahaha, I would look extremely weird with green hair. I'm only romantic, not seductive or energetic.

• Red Hair!

I've already done that. :D colored it auburn red when I was 16. Then stopped dying it 3 years ago.

• Pink Hair!
    http://i.imgur.com/TpKHnCy.jpg

😳😳😳

• Blue Hair!

You are probably calm and reserved, but can be wild if you want to. You are easy to be around and loved by most of everyone.

• that is so true mommy <3

• let's make a pact to never get drunk ahahah

• Deal! 😄

• Blue Hair!

You got blue hair! You are probably calm and reserved, but can be wild if you want to. You are easy to be around and loved by most of everyone.

I love blue, but I tend to stick to natural colors haha.

• Purple Hair!
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4bcf-9cc1-181fd74328bc.jpg
    You got purple hair! You are cunning and puzzling. You are also secretive but when someone really 'gets' you, you can tell them anything. You're not an open book and you're hard to read.

• that looks beautiful <3

• It does! I've actually wanted to dye my hair purple since I was in middle school, but I haven't done it since I know my parents will probably kill me if I come home with purple hair

• Well it's half way right.
    My hair is already blonde natural by the way as for the rest I even checked introvert in the questions.
    Blonde Hair!
    Blondecf. ltkcdn. net

• I got green hair. I always wanted to buy a green wig when I was in high school

• umm. i am happy with my hair colour.. how did you get blonde hair? and where?

• Pink Hair! cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4b87-8c96-7f08362aa5f6.jpg You got pink hair! You are probably cute and lovable. People enjoy being around you because of your fun-loving nature.

• I got brunette. It says something like "you're trying to find balance, you're calm and you can tell when people tell lies".

Me and calm and able to tell lies? Lol yeah right!

• haha oh gosh i got Pink Hair!

You got pink hair! You are probably cute and lovable. People enjoy being around you because of your fun-loving nature. :)

• ahh love it!! <3

• Haha and who's favourite colour is pink? ;) and yeah, but She's MINE guys, back off or I'll be stamping one way tickets to kingdom come free of charge >: haha <3

• I got pink hair!

• So off track, blonde hair. I did put blonde streaks in but now I have a deep red colour. I'm not extroverted, I said doctor and Trendy clothing, how is that a blonde? :D

• Where is the quiz, please?

• I got Brunette hair! :D By the way, @cl_517 I bet you'll look fabulous with blonde hair :)

• You got pink hair! You are probably cute and lovable. People enjoy being around you because of your fun-loving nature.

• Red Hair!

I like red hair. I can live with that :)

• Brunette Hairs.