Have you ever seen a "man in black"/slenderman/bedroom visitor/Watcher/boogeyman/whatever you call it?

Those mysterious figures are mostly seen by children and teenagers during nighttime. Might be a hallucination, but a lot of people describe them the same way (long dark coat and hat/hood).

Most Helpful Guy

• No but when I was sleeping over at my cousin's house and while I was sleeping on their couch some dark shadow was just standing there at the start of their stairs and once I turned to face the couch I always felt someone was holding me

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I think this particular figure is only popular on north america

• We do have a children's game about him here in Germany. It's called "Who's afraid of the "dark man"?". It basically teaches children to run for their life if they ever see him...

What Guys Said 2

• Nope. I have not. It's just something someone came up with. A internet thing made from Jack Skellenton or however you spell his name. Not real.

• I have seen shadow men. I have heard the wail of ghr banshee and I have had a spirt in the shape of an old woman sitting on my chest while I was unable to move. Not to mention a dark spirit attacked me in my home in the form of a dead loved one.

What Girls Said 1

• No, those shadows are just created by objects in the room. Like a bookcase or a hanging piece of clothing. Which is also why people describe them in the same way.