Can we guess your taste in MEN based on your taste in POTATOES (QUIZ)?

You got: The Prince Charming

This is the perfect opportunity for you to get the royal treatment and be swept off your feet. Prince Charming is classy, sophisticated, and ridiculously enchanting. One date with this baby and you’ll definitely fall under his spell. There’s no doubt this fairy tale romance will have you living happily ever after.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/minouclark/what-kind-of-guy-is-apeeling-to-you#.cc7obRz1d

Most Helpful Guy

• You got: The hopeless romantic
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...ed-2934-1439831578-2.gif

Nothing pulls at your heartstrings more than some good old-fashioned romance. You know there’s nothing better than being with someone who isn’t afraid to be openly affectionate and spoil you with love. The hopeless romantic is just the man to turn your life into a love story.

True I guess.. ^.^

• Oh

And how cool of u to have actually taken the quiz

I left this question open to guys, but was wondering if Id get any real answers :)

• So you're both each others perfect match! ^.~

I could totally see how Leo DiCaprio
      would be a catch, if I happened to be a girl.

I do think he's a pretty good actor as well
      if you ever saw his movies.

• I think the same

That thing about not having won any Oscars so far seems fishy to me

Most Helpful Girl

• You got: The Prince Charming

What Guys Said 6

• You got: The total badass

All you need in this life of sin is a badass partner in crime by your side. When it comes to love, you like things fiery and passionate. You’re spontaneous, adventurous, and have an endless zest for life. There’s no doubt that only a true badass can keep up with your action-packed lifestyle.

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-9502-1439831614-15.gif

• I think it is accurate. wouldn't u say so? 😂

by the way thanks for answering my quiz. Cool of u.

• Pretty accurate I'd say, I have a weakness for bad boys xD

And you're welcome :)

• I can see my incessant polls about potatos have gotten to people:P
    You got: The Prince Charming

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reTx5sqvVJ4

• So, my taste in men...

I got: The boy next door

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-21521-1439831597-2.gif

Your idea of love is innocent and playful. You want a guy who is down-to-earth, sincere, and always fun to be around. Not only does the boy next door embody these wonderful qualities, he also knows how to treat you right. There’s no question that being with a genuinely good guy is just what you need.

have to bang that bell...

• I got the same. Doesn't sound right but whatever.

• I hope that no one is taking these shitty quizzes seriously...

• You got: The Prince Charming

What Girls Said 24

• You got: The hopeless romantic

• You got: The boy next door

• You got: The total badass

• i want Chad.. <3 <3 <3 that's all..
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-2947-1439831629-11.gif</a>

• This is the best quiz ever! :P

You got: The boy next door

• You got: The total badass

... ... ... there's a gif of teenage Johnny Depp blowing a kiss at me what more could you ask for 😍

• You got: The Prince Charming
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-2947-1439831629-11.gif

• Oh so u're after a Prince Charming too huh? 😏

• I felt the same.

I do like some sophistication, but That is not the most important to me at all..

Id say for me is a mix between boy next door and hopeless romantic lol

• Omg same!! Some romance and fun to be around is always the best combo ahah xD

• You got: The Prince Charming

http://i.imgur.com/Z4f3BNF.gifv

• You got: The Prince Charming

Lol I wonder why I can't find him...

• You got: The Prince Charming

• You got: The Prince Charming

Not sure if that is accurate exactly... I don't mind classy and sophisticated men, but I don't really believe in fairy tale romance.

• You got: The boy next door

• You got: The total badass

I almost hate how true this is.

• Oh
      Mayb it is not that bad

Perhaps u need to find a guy who is a bad boy on the outside (apparently), but that is actually a nice guy on the inside.

• You got: The hopeless romantic

Nothing pulls at your heartstrings more than some good old-fashioned romance. You know there’s nothing better than being with someone who isn’t afraid to be openly affectionate and spoil you with love. The hopeless romantic is just the man to turn your life into a love story. s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...ed-2934-1439831578-2.gif

• You got: The total badass

Finally a quiz that Hits the spot!

• You got: The boy next door

Your idea of love is innocent and playful. You want a guy who is down-to-earth, sincere, and always fun to be around. Not only does the boy next door embody these wonderful qualities, he also knows how to treat you right. There’s no question that being with a genuinely good guy is just what you need. New Line Cinema

• The boy next door :)

I like these quizzes you post, they're fun :)

• oh thanks, really :)

Why haven't I seen you around bfore? U seem nice

If I have though nd dont remember, Im sorry

• You got: The total badass

• same as you :)

• I got mr. prince charming as well.

• I got the boy next door.

• I got hopeless romantic

• I got the prince charming too

• Call me crazy, but they're on to something here with these potatoes LOL!!! Its right :)

You got: The hopeless romantic