Guys, what would you do if?

Let's say you're a very attractive guy and at work, all the ladies love you. Now let's say a very sweet, attractive girl gets a job where you work. Immediately the other female employees start being mean to her, talking bad about her to you, insulting her in front of you, trying to make it seem as if she doesn't know what she's doing, telling you not to talk to her, and even trying to get you to be mean to her?

What would you do?

0|0

What Guys Said 1

• " Now let's say a very sweet, attractive girl gets a job where you work. Immediately the other female employees start being mean to her,"

^here u can tell clearly they r jelly of her!

"talking bad about her to you, insulting her in front of you, trying to make it seem as if she doesn't know what she's doing, telling you not to talk to her, and even trying to get you to be mean to her?

What would you do?"

^so basically they r treatin her like shit... of course i'd not tolerate such a behavior and even if they loved me i'd not give a shit... they r showin off clearly wot a bunch of assholes r... and i'd tell 'em to fuck off and respect this gal... she has done nothing bad to 'em so she doesn't deserve to be treated like shit... don't u think so?

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

1|0
    0|0