If you were a Police Officer being assaulted be an insane bigger man who was trying to reach for your gun what defensive action would you take?

• Shoot him
    50% (3)76% (13)70% (16)Vote
  • Try and fight him off hoping you can
    50% (3)24% (4)30% (7)Vote
  • Try to calmly discuss the situation with him
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
0|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Shoot him. Use of deadly force to prevent death or great bodily harm is permitted. A large and unstable person trying to get your gun is trying to do so with one thing in mind.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I would go through the ranks of escalation when facing someone like that when I hit level 5 his ass is mine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would try to fight him off or use my pepper spray first

0|0
    0|0
    • I guess youd be pushing up daises then.

• Show All
    • well, that dont mean or explain anything, its not all about the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight inside the dog.

• Exactly eventually you meet your match.

• Try and fight him off and then use a taser on him.
    Shooting him should be a last resort.

0|0
    0|0
    • Would it not be a bit late after he successfully grabs your gun and shoots you?

• Show All
    • Youve been watching to much Due South you frickin Mounty lover you.

• Never watched that

• i'd break his hand.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is why police shouldn't have guns on them...

0|0
    0|1
    • They have guns because criminals have guns.

• Show All
    • All im saying is the a light is finally being shone on the American Police force and the whole of the wrold is watching you kill your own citizens.

• If the police weren't being killed by it own citizens there would be no light shone. What would happen if the entire law enforcement community went on strike for a week? By the end of day one people would be begging for them to go back to work after they see the ugly side of criminality in America.

• Shoot him. Duh. Easy.

0|1
    0|0
  • id shoot him

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.