Should I give him a chance?

So I found out my girlfriend had a crush, or maybe still has a crush on a guy. He is like Calvin Klein model good looking. He confessed his feelings for her before I did. But apparently she rejected him. I don't know why. I think she said because she was with me.

But if she has a crush on him and if he likes her shouldn't I give them a chance together? I feel selfish and bad if she would be more happy with him rather then me.

I don't know why she loves me. Especially over this guy.

He is like every girls dream guy and I'm the guy girls settle for 40 years later when they can't find someone.

I feel bad if she likes me over him because he is better than I am in most likely every way.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm so sorry you feel that way.
    But here's the thing about crushes, usually they are solely based on appearances with a projected personality on top. Your girl obviously recognized that, and also figured out that personality wise he and her weren't compatible.

But this isn't about your girl. She already made her choice. She had the option of dating this guy and she chose not to. Unless you believe her to have an inability to make rational or even emotionally intelligent decisions, i don't see what your concern is?
    If you don't feel good enough, you need to work on it. Work on you, cause the guilt is just self loathing.

What Girls Said 3

• If you're actually concidering to break up with your woman because there is someone else who likes her, then yes, do that. And then I'd suggest you to take time to become more mature and realize what you actually want from this life. You have to fight for every good thing in your life. If you're not ready to fight for your girl, you are not ready for dating at all. That's what I think.

• no not breaking up. I'd fight for her. I just want her to be happy.

• hmmm yeah you're right. I didn't think about it like that. I always thought it was being controlling to say what she can and cannot do. I don't like her sending pics to others, i've told her that before. she says she just gets shy with me.

I told her i won't ask her again because it makes her uncomfortable. Whenever she feels like it's right.

i see what you are saying. it isn't bad to voice your opinion is what you're saying.

• Exactly, show her that you care a lot about her and that you don't wanna lose her. It's not just her life and your life, you are together. You have your voice too. And you'll be alright. :) Good luck!

• You should give him a chance over you for the pure fact that you're so self involved in feeling sorry for yourself you're probably not putting forth enough effort to make her properly happy.

• Shouldn't she be the one deciding who's better for her?

What Guys Said 0