Are there a lot of men in the USA that whine about not being able to have a girlfriend?

Most Helpful Girl

• Too many women over value themselves thinking their out of guys league even though yhats not true while trying to land a big fish but no realising that big fish ain't interested in their bait. They look for an intelligent, handsome, fit, successful, rich guy but forget to ask themselves what they would bring to the table besides sex ( I blame pretty woman. No Richard Gere isn't going to marry a prostitute he's going to get an aids test). Thus they fish away into their thirties hoping to land a big catch that they never get until they are forced to settle for the guy that wasn't in their league meanwhile that guys moved on and she being over thirty has dropped down a league and she has to settle for whats left like my aunt. Ever wonder why a real catch of a guy is dating a girl you think is below him. there's a reason.

Most Helpful Guy

• There's a lot of men in every country who whine about not being able to have a girlfriend.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, but I think they're more bothered about the no sex part than the no girlfriend part.

Girls whine about only getting sex which is kind of hilarious...

• For every 100 females in the history of the human race who have contributed offspring there have been 30 males.

It's not a new problem, if anything it's gotten better for the average male in the past few thousand years.

• Define "a lot"

It's not like most of them are. Maybe you can get that sense on a handful of places on the internet, but that would effectively represent the reality.

• Yes of course, but I imagine that's in other parts of the world as well.

• I don't know why they want one. Probably haven't figured out how to get sex, is my guess.

I think most of the whining happens online, don't really hear it in person.