Is it bad that I want to experience being a slave?

I just want to see if it's as bad for us as people said it was.

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you black? Well, You should know that owning another human being was the equivalent of owning a luxury car anywhere and anywhen slavery existed, so it was rare for someone to won more than one. Also as a result, they weren't put into dangerous situations. If they needed someone to, say, shingle their roof, they would hire someone of a group they were bigoted against. "If an *irishman* falls and breaks his neck, than i'm doing the world a favor." You should also know that people in Africa had actually been enslaving each other long before white people arrived and hopped on that train.

It should also be noted that there have actually been people questioning the ethics of slavery for as long as it's existed.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just go to an African American museum. The one I went to in high school had a slave trade exhibit.

What Guys Said 7

• sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/that-sounds-stupid.png

If you want a small taste of it then go to prison.

• Plot twist, you're already a slave to the government... or your mind... or uh... Nutella.

• I can use a house cleaner.

• What kind of slave?

Sex slave? Plantation slave? Household slave? Slave hard drive? Slave I?

• Lol of course you wouldn't like it now being a sex slave some girls like that sort of thing lol.

• Sex slave?

• No._. A real one like during the old days

• Oh girl... do you actually sit idle the whole day? I am kinda worried.
      And let me tell you that you wouldn't want to become a slave but nonetheless we are all slaves of the corporate world. White collar slaves. And that too controlled by 1-2% population.

• You want to get raped, be beaten, pissed on, and then hanged right after you've been working in the hot sun picking cotton for months to years?

• Wouldn't that just be the worst day ever. Nothing worse than working in hot sun...

What Girls Said 4

• Go to where the KKK holds their meetings.

Come back and tell me how the experience was.

Tell them you sacrifice yourself to be a slave.

• That's just weird.. well just get a job.. and then give your salary to poor... you will feel like a slave

• Oh my god. I can't believe this bullshit.

• I think it depends on who you'd have as a master and what he'd make you do ^^