(Quiz) What kind of house will you live in?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/sindhukolla/what-home-will-you-live-in-based-on-your-zodiac-si-1sz3c#.nkQnlKM6nZ

You got: The Biggest House In The Neighborhood

You'll own the biggest house in the neighborhood! Your independent and ambitious nature as an Aries will result in an amazingly large house. You're the leader of the pack and everyone who drives through your neighborhood will most definitely see your home first.
(Quiz) What kind of house will you live in?

1|0
16|6

Most Helpful Guy

• You got: A Cottage By The Beach

You’ll own a cute cottage by the beach! Your animal sign as a Cancer is a crab, which obviously means you’re comfortable by the sea. It’s far from the hustle and bustle of humans, so you can finally relax.

This is actually really accurate :)

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks so much for the MHO, you are so awesome and kind! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• What Kind Of House Will You Live In Based On Your Zodiac Sign?

You got: A Penthouse

You’ll own a penthouse! As a Gemini, you’re social, elegant, and loud. This chic home will bring all your friends to your door so you can throw your wildest party yet!

WOW how did they know?

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

What Girls Said 15

• "You got: A Cabin In The Woods

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-13481-1440429231-2.jpg

You’ll own a quaint cabin in the woods! As a Scorpio, you’ll enjoy the tranquility that comes with being away from people. Your resourceful nature adds to the charm of the home."

I'll take it!

3|0
    0|0
  • You got: A Townhouse.

You’ll own a townhouse! As a Pisces, you find yourself enjoying the company of other people, but you also value your alone time. Townhouses are the perfect middle ground between home-owning independence and communal city-living.

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: A Castle

You’ll own a castle! As a Leo, you’re meant to be treated like royalty. Your love for the arts and dramatic demeanor definitely require a medieval palace.

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...-19094-1440429010-15.jpg

Hehe I always knew the LEOS rock!! 💖👍 😏

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: A Castle
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...-19094-1440429010-15.jpg
    You’ll own a castle! As a Leo, you’re meant to be treated like royalty. Your love for the arts and dramatic demeanor definitely require a medieval palace.
    that's cool. i'll live with my prince.. hope so.. hehe. <3

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: A Cabin In The Woods
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-13481-1440429231-2.jpg
    You’ll own a quaint cabin in the woods! As a Scorpio, you’ll enjoy the tranquility that comes with being away from people. Your resourceful nature adds to the charm of the home.
    Hmm cozy..

3|0
    0|0
  • You got: A Cabin In The Woods

You’ll own a quaint cabin in the woods! As a Scorpio, you’ll enjoy the tranquility that comes with being away from people. Your resourceful nature adds to the charm of the home. s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-13481-1440429231-2.jpg

3|0
    0|0

You’ll own a cute cottage by the beach! Your animal sign as a Cancer is a crab, which obviously means you’re comfortable by the sea. It’s far from the hustle and bustle of humans, so you can finally relax.
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-17617-1440428907-1.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: A Penthouse

You’ll own a penthouse! As a Gemini, you’re social, elegant, and loud. This chic home will bring all your friends to your door so you can throw your wildest party yet!

I always like big windows (or a lot of them) in houses so that would be cool.

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: A Condominium

You’ll own a classy little condo! As a Libra, you love sharing with others. Everything will be balanced and pleasant, just how you like it!

Exactly what i want to live in the future. This quiz is pretty good

2|0
    0|0
  • You got: A Penthouse

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-10326-1440428837-5.jpg

i think penthouses are cool but i am the opposite of loud and sociable. what i actually want is a house thats way out in the sticks with wide open spaces and not a lot of neighbors

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: A Townhouse

You’ll own a townhouse! As a Pisces, you find yourself enjoying the company of other people, but you also value your alone time. Townhouses are the perfect middle ground between home-owning independence and communal city-living.

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: A Condominium

You’ll own a classy little condo! As a Libra, you love sharing with others. Everything will be balanced and pleasant, just how you like it!

Haha no. I want the biggest house in the neighbourhood

2|0
    0|0

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-17617-1440428907-1.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • You’ll own a castle! As a Leo, you’re meant to be treated like royalty. Your love for the arts and dramatic demeanor definitely require a medieval palace.

1|0
    0|0
  • Townhouse :/ no :/

1|0
    0|0