• Vampire
    Vote B
  • Others
    Vote C
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|10

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been wanting to be a vampire since I was 7. I actually got sent home from 2nd grade for shaping paperclips and sporks into fangs and wearing them around.

If I had to pick which 'type' of vampire, I'd probably go with the Queen of the Damned interpretation, even though I didn't like the movie much. As a second, I'd go with the book Sunshine by Robin McKinley, though that might be too obscure.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I accidentally clicked on vampire, but I meant werewolf. After watching Teen Wolf, I like the perks of being a werewolf. I might like to be something else, but I can't think of what that something else would be right now.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 9

• Werewolf because it makes you op as fuck on Skyrim. Plus I don't want to be dust, or a crazy ice wraith.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • If i've learnt anything from Buffy is that Vampires can choose when to transform, Werewolves have no choice and become feral

0|0
    0|0
  • What about them?

0|0
    0|0
  • Vampire, cuz werewolves experience pain while in transformation

0|0
    0|0
  • werewolf ofcourse, auuuww

0|0
    0|0
  • Werewolf ofcourse

0|0
    0|0
  • Werewolves are much steeper. Their greatness is that they can transform the body!

0|0
    0|0
  • Vampire, but I don't know I like werewolves too. It's just that vampires are always seen as being more powerful.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Vampire definitely, or a witch :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Other (Witch).
    The lore on both werewolf and vampires are interesting, though! I like reading about them or watching movies/tv shows with them in it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Voted others. Definitely a witch for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Werewolves in terms of movies

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm I'd go with a vampire but none of that twilight shit though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Werewolf, I like sunlight

0|0
    0|0