Painting over a broken door?

I WAS MAD AND KICKED A DOOR AND IT CRACKED AND I NEED TO FIX IT FAST! IT's white so if I paint over it will it be okay or what do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• You got something against white doors? Would you have kicked that door if it were black?

Sorry, all the race questions on this site lately are getting to me.

• It was a joke, satire. Maybe I should have used an emoji.

Most Helpful Girl

• Find a Quick Friend who will Hurry and come over and compound this, sand it and repaint it with the color that will be Best from the Rest to Restore the problem in a jiffy.
    If it cannot be done, because no one is available for the job, you will have to stick to a story that you feel will Not Break this family Bond and break down and tell Them WHY... I WAS MAD.
    No, powder and paint will Not just cover up this flaw. It needs a little TLC in between the seam.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 2

• yeah !! painting is good idea it will not competely restore it but it will make tuff to find from where the door id cracked

• Face the consequences of you actions and tell your parents.

What Girls Said 1

• A kiln-dried panel (ie. a door) is not able to be repaired by you. Once cracked or split, then filling the area with wood particles can improve the look but that would have to be done by a professional.