What do you think about Russia?

I think its size is impressing. What's inside it, not so much. If the aliens invaded the Earth they could force us all to Siberia and take the rest for themselves.

Most Helpful Guy

• They have waaaaay to much land and still they want more. Most of russians are aggressive and unfriendly... But it has a very varied nature which I admire a lot. If I just could think about Russia as just a land, nature, I would say I like it. But I would just want to nuke them all there...

Most Helpful Girl

• hahaha. nice.. i am with you.

What Guys Said 12

• I think it's a country with an interesting history and culture.
    I have my doubts on its president though... think he's gonna make more wars in the coming years in his attempts to restore the former Soviet Union :o

• I love Russia, their culture is incredible and the language is fantastic, it's history is interesting and their Military is no longer something NATO can laugh at, and you should be very careful underestimating it.. Many have tried to invade Russia, Napoleon and Hitler to name a few, both thought they could do it and both failed.. I can see right past the current "The Russians are coming" bullshit the media keeps feeding us, the US is completely responsible for the Situation in Ukraine, they were the ones that organized a coup to overthrow the elected leader, which is a violation of international law. It wasn't the government who shot those people, it was a far right nationalist group.. Put yourself in Russia's shoes, your neighboring country has been in a serious crisis where foreign governments are trying to influence the outcome, a new leader is put in charge who is literally a Nazi and thinks anyone who's not Ukrainian shouldn't be in Ukraine, so Russia made the first move by securing Crimea, I say securing because they already had military in Crimea at their naval base, they were allowed up to 10,000 troops with vehicles, and the majority of people in Crimea are Russian, if Russia hadn't have done that people would have been killed just like Odessa, where innocent people were burned alive.. As for eastern Ukraine they held a vote and decided to not be part of Ukraine which is a right, Kiev responded by launching an "Anti-Terrorist" operation against innocent men, women and children who simply decided to not be part of the corrupt system, but they picked up arms and fought for their land and can you blame them? I hope Russia IS helping them if they are for which no evidence has been provided.. See the west talks a good game but we're the real terrorists, we sit here on our moral high horse condemning genocide, but when we do it no one gives a shit, like Israel who targeted schools and hospitals.. But that's acceptable right? Aliens won't come here because we probably scare the shit out of them.. So yeah you can hate a country or you can accept all governments are corrupt and only out for money and power.. That is what I think about Russia, they're no worse and no better than us..

• I'm looking forward to that alien invasion

• I live right next to Russia and I have mixed feelings about them. On the one hand, it's highly possible that they'll drop a bomb on my at some point in my lifetime. On the other hand, they're crazy and funny as fuck.

• I've never met any actual Russians so I can't say whether the people or good, bad or what. But right now I am weary of Russia and their president and what he plans on doing, I have a bad feeling wars may be start because of him.

• It's sad that I find Tsar Putin a better leader than my Obamunist. It's like roles have reversed...

• A very loose version of North-Korea

• It was shaping up to be a better country until Putin took over.. That's for sure.

• I like them

• Cold country hot girls

• I love Russia.
    But sadly, what once made Russia unique with a rich cultural background, is slowly being decayed by western cultural 'values'.
    Most people who hate on Russia are dumbasses who eat up all the lies and bullshit they're fed through TV.
    And most of them haven't even been outside their own country.

• While that probably is true, we were engaged in a cold war/proxy war with them for a good reason and they did just kind of invade the Ukraine, granted it was formerly part of Russia still a lot of people are unnecessarily dying because of it and right now the whole thing is a huge mess.

• I didn't see anyone else stepping in to defend the slaughter of civilian pro-russians.
      The whole thing around the conflict in Ukraine stinks.
      To me it seems more like at staged conflict to pull investors from Russia, back to the leeches on Wall St., to strengthen the dollars.
      So far it has worked great.

• The culture is great and I've liked most of the Russians I've met but the politics are all screwed up and most always have been.

What Girls Said 8

• I don't want to seem offensive, but... 😂
    thetankhead.com/.../Mother-Russia-Olive-Drab.jpg

• Been there, really nice people, know a few from University as well. Just a shame about there government.

• I think Russian is one of the most beautiful languages out there. They have a unique culture and, yes, a rather impressive size. They have some really good shows, I love their sense of humor. It's just the country leaders that are fucked up in their heads :/

• VODKA!!! I know nothing about russia apart from vodka😐

• Lovely country, nice people, cool language

• i think they have a lovely culture and some very beautiful people

• I think their churches look really pretty in the snow. (from google)

• Haha yeah I agree.