What if your taking a dump at someone's house and the flush doesn't work?

Imagine you took a massive stinky dump at someone else's house and the flushed stopped working. So now your stuck with a big ol log down the hatch and no way to get rid of it. What do you do?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Plunge it as far down the drain as possible, then fill the toilet bowl back up with water so that the next person that uses it looks like the culprit.

What Guys Said 6

• Hahahahahahahahahaha I love the way you worded this. Made me laugh! I would probably ask them if they had a bucket and I would fill it with water and flush the toilet that way. I remember once I was at a Cafe and I had just eaten lunch and what you described in your question actually happened, I felt the urge to drop a nice healthy steaming poop so I went and used their toilet and dropped my poo and then their toilet would not flush, I was left thinking what do I do it is not nice to leave it for someone else to find but I don't want to say anything either. Well I said to them that their toilet won't flush (how embarrassing) and to make it even more embarrassing the person I had to say it to was a girl, a young girl around 18, 19 or 20 years old. After I had said it I left the building as fast as my legs could take me before she went in there and found my poop laying there in the bowl.

@Iorn_man here is a question for you!

• LOL... I'm glad I could make you laugh.

• I was very embarrassed though that time in the cafe lol when I had to tell that young girl their toilet would not flush.

• Also there was a girl that embarrassed herself at university once after going to the toilet. She came walking back into the classroom and walked past everyone with a big long line of toilet paper stuck to her ass. It was dangling from her ass to below her knees or something.

• I would just tell them.

but on a related note, once I had my pipes backed up at the same time i had someone installing insulation in my attic. A plumber came in and ran an 80 foot rotating metal claw down the pipes to clean them out. Just as he was finishing, the insulation guy used and flushed the toilet upstairs. It dropped right through the pipe the plumber was working on less than a second after the guy screwed the cap back on. I was slightly annoyed, because I told him the plumbing was down for a bit. So, as a form of karmic retribution, I turned on the ventilation fan in the bathroom he used, so his lingering poo smell would be jettisoned into the attic he was working in. Everyone likes the smell of their own cooking, so I figured it wasn't too punishing. He was a nice guy, after all...

• You must like poo questions. I like that about you lol. But I am not a "closet pooper". I have no shame whatsoever. Everyone eats so everyone poops. If it doesn't flush I'd try the plunger first. If that doesn't work then I tell them "I think I clogged your toilet something awful!" Lol

• Probably try to fix it. How easy that is to do depends on what's wrong with it.

If all else fails, pick the toilet up, carry it outside and dump it, then reinstall the toilet. :P

• I'm ok with getting my hands dirty

• I'd use the plunger.

What Girls Said 2

• So sorry but?

• Make it an " upper decker". Just be sure to wash your hands.