Is it just me or does it take little to nothing to piss people off?

• I don't think so.
    12% (1)18% (2)16% (3)Vote
  • So true.
    88% (7)82% (9)84% (16)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Girl

• yea but i think it has more to do that a lot of things get on your nerve these days or there is not enough love

like basically if things are building up inside you you are less likely to take a joke you know?
    i really think its more like that... people are more impatient because they ae fed up

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Just remember, everyone is their own person with their own experiences and upbringings. Certain things can have a different meaning to any kind of person. For example, season 2 episode 3 of Rick and Morty - (SPOILER) - Rick attempts to commit suicide at the end of episode. It was extremely well done but it brought upon me a feeling of dread and reflection as I've had a best friend commit suicide not even a year ago.
    I watched the same episode the other night with a friend of mine and he laughed out loud at the suicide attempt. I found his reaction to be quite surprising and asked him what he found funny about it - he wasn't sure.
    So my point is, just think before you speak and consider other peoples feelings and pasts, I'm all for speaking your mind and freedom of speech. But there's a limit that people should consider not crossing.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I know some days it takes almost nothing to piss me off. lol hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • people are really sensitive.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• People have become extremely oversensitive.

0|0
    0|0
  • HEY FUCK YOU, MAN.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well, your mother *is* a hamster and your father DOES smell of elderberries.

• Then that leaves me to fart in your direction

• It depends with me. Some things piss me off quickly and some things don't.

0|0
    0|0