Could a trained monkey do your job?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have two jobs.

My first job (home caregiver for elderly): Yeah a monkey could do it. Companionship, feeding, bathing, etc. Piece of cake.

My second job (hostess at restaurant): If the monkey could find a way to communicate with customers (at least be able to recognize "Can we have a booth instead" in sign language lol) then yeah.

Most Helpful Guy

• a monkey has been to space and i haven't even been on a airplane i guess that answers your question

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 8

• I'm just a student as of the moment working with some people on the side for a temporary band setup.
    As far as I know, a monkey couldn't do school work or program computer programs for a class. (Well, I am taking a running class so maybe they could do that lol).

As for the band setup... my drum beats and stuff may be a bit more complicated than what a monkey could do, but hey-- this monkey could do it. Seems legit enough.
    http://i.imgur.com/EdNu4HP.gif

• No. Monkeys do not have the ability to express themselves through musicality.

Playing instruments such as piano, guitar and drums would be extremely hard for a monkey, although I don't think it's impossible, they just might not be skilled enough to the extent of competing at a human professional level.

Monkeys don't have the ability to sing either.

• Yes - Only drawback is have to be able to read - It is mainly make sure documentation is understandable - Common sense really.

• If was a good singer, then perhaps..

I mean, if it learned our language, and could hit the notes..
    If that happened, then I guess it wouldn't be far off.

For the other one, it just have to
    be good with children. ^.~

• I highly doubt it.

• Only way a monkey would beat me in a job would be as a banana picker

• it can do it better then any women.

• The basic stuff maybe. The more advanced stuff I don't think so.